Posted to alt.home.repair

Default BoiScouts

Local Scout leaders approve or accept possibility of gays in scouting

http://columbustelegram.com/news/loc...rs-approve-or-
accept-possibility-of-gays-in/article_c28b675a-6add-11e2-8da1-
0019bb2963f4.html?comment_form=true

They can now call themselves "Boi" Scouts.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default BoiScouts or bad URL?

No results found for
http://columbustelegram.com/news/loc...ment_form=true.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"JoeBro" wrote in message
. 44...
Local Scout leaders approve or accept possibility of gays in scouting

http://columbustelegram.com/news/loc...rs-approve-or-
accept-possibility-of-gays-in/article_c28b675a-6add-11e2-8da1-
0019bb2963f4.html?comment_form=true

They can now call themselves "Boi" Scouts.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, January 30, 2013 10:04:26 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
No results found for

http://columbustelegram.com/news/loc...ment_form=true.

Christopher A. Young

Learn more about Jesus

www.lds.org

.

"JoeBro" wrote in message

. 44...

Local Scout leaders approve or accept possibility of gays in scouting

http://columbustelegram.com/news/loc...rs-approve-or-

accept-possibility-of-gays-in/article_c28b675a-6add-11e2-8da1-

0019bb2963f4.html?comment_form=true

They can now call themselves "Boi" Scouts.

You are a stupid f*ck. The Boyscouts should at least be banned form national parks as a hate group. Id prefer you and the scouts beaten to death.
Jesus was a piece of ****.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday 30 January 2013 14:59 JoeBro wrote in alt.home.repair:

Local Scout leaders approve or accept possibility of gays in scouting

Which is kind of ironic really, given the long standing jokes about
scoutmasters.

I shouldn't say that really - my grandad was a scoutmaster (met Baden Powell
too).

--
Tim Watts Personal Blog: http://www.dionic.net/tim/

"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, January 30, 2013 10:17:50 AM UTC-5, Tim Watts wrote:
On Wednesday 30 January 2013 14:59 JoeBro wrote in alt.home.repair:

Local Scout leaders approve or accept possibility of gays in scouting

Which is kind of ironic really, given the long standing jokes about

scoutmasters.

I shouldn't say that really - my grandad was a scoutmaster (met Baden Powell

too).

--

Tim Watts Personal Blog: http://www.dionic.net/tim/

"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."

Goddamned Tory *******

Posted to alt.home.repair

"JoeBro" wrote in message
. 44...
Local Scout leaders approve or accept possibility of gays in scouting

http://columbustelegram.com/news/loc...rs-approve-or-
accept-possibility-of-gays-in/article_c28b675a-6add-11e2-8da1-
0019bb2963f4.html?comment_form=true

They can now call themselves "Boi" Scouts.

Good thing, for you and GeorgeBoi.
Now you can carry just one sleeping bag for the two of you.
--
EA

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 30 Jan 2013 14:59:45 GMT, JoeBro wrote:

Local Scout leaders approve or accept possibility of gays in scouting

http://columbustelegram.com/news/loc...rs-approve-or-
accept-possibility-of-gays-in/article_c28b675a-6add-11e2-8da1-
0019bb2963f4.html?comment_form=true

They can now call themselves "Boi" Scouts.

I cant find the part that fits this to the topic of "home repair". Part
of this post must have been deleted. That means there has to be a
problem with the internet today. Should I notify Google Groups, or is
this a Microsoft issue?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

On Thursday, January 31, 2013 6:44:46 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On 30 Jan 2013 14:59:45 GMT, JoeBro wrote:

Local Scout leaders approve or accept possibility of gays in scouting

http://columbustelegram.com/news/loc...rs-approve-or-

accept-possibility-of-gays-in/article_c28b675a-6add-11e2-8da1-

0019bb2963f4.html?comment_form=true

They can now call themselves "Boi" Scouts.

I cant find the part that fits this to the topic of "home repair". Part

of this post must have been deleted. That means there has to be a

problem with the internet today. Should I notify Google Groups, or is

this a Microsoft issue?

No, its a JoeBro problem because he is trying to stir up something, because he is an IDIOT.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in news:617mg89lb15ogqefkp2bpis8m6n9a63r42@
4ax.com:

On 30 Jan 2013 14:59:45 GMT, JoeBro wrote:

Local Scout leaders approve or accept possibility of gays in scouting

http://columbustelegram.com/news/loc...rs-approve-or-
accept-possibility-of-gays-in/article_c28b675a-6add-11e2-8da1-
0019bb2963f4.html?comment_form=true

They can now call themselves "Boi" Scouts.

I cant find the part that fits this to the topic of "home repair". Part
of this post must have been deleted. That means there has to be a
problem with the internet today. Should I notify Google Groups, or is
this a Microsoft issue?

Just give yourself a prostrate check. You can do it the next trip to the
head. That should clear up your confusion.