Posted to alt.home.repair

Default BoiScouts

On Friday 01 February 2013 02:18 Stormin Mormon wrote in alt.home.repair:

It does say in Genesis "be fruitful, and multiply
and replenish the Earth". I guess some LDS folks
take that seriously. Maybe that's where all the
boy scouts hail from?

I prefer a good knees up on Beltane with loads of beer to all this other
religious stuff.

So far, the ******* card companies have not yet thought to commercilise
druid festivals. And there seems to be a distinct absence of kiddy fiddling
Druid Priests.

To be fair, my local May Day knees up isn't actually very pagan but there is
plenty of beer

http://www.hastingsjack.co.uk/

--
Tim Watts Personal Blog: http://www.dionic.net/tim/

"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."