Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeBro JoeBro is offline

Default BoiScouts

wrote in news:617mg89lb15ogqefkp2bpis8m6n9a63r42@
4ax.com:

On 30 Jan 2013 14:59:45 GMT, JoeBro wrote:

Local Scout leaders approve or accept possibility of gays in scouting

http://columbustelegram.com/news/loc...rs-approve-or-
accept-possibility-of-gays-in/article_c28b675a-6add-11e2-8da1-
0019bb2963f4.html?comment_form=true

They can now call themselves "Boi" Scouts.

I cant find the part that fits this to the topic of "home repair". Part
of this post must have been deleted. That means there has to be a
problem with the internet today. Should I notify Google Groups, or is
this a Microsoft issue?

Just give yourself a prostrate check. You can do it the next trip to the
head. That should clear up your confusion.