Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default WOW, We have a new President

Just seen on TV, we now have a new President....
Well, ok, a new USED president....
Errr, actually the same old president with a new suit and tie....

I wonder how many billions all this inauguration hoopla is costing us
taxpayers?

And all the Soaps normally shown on tv have been cancelled for this...
I'm not sure which is worse, the inauguration or the soaps??????

Yes, this has absolutely nothing to do with home repair, feel free to
kick me in the balls! I deserve it!