Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Default Yea, but up until now he was a "law abiding" gun owner...

Just remember - many gun injuries and deaths are commited by someone who
5 minutes before-hand was a "law abiding" gun owner...

The hand-gun, like the lawn dart, is a dangerous, defective consumer
product and needs to be recalled.

And yes, you can say that you heard this through the grape vine...

===========================

Teenager's Birthday Party Ends In Murder-Suicide

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Est...187664701.html

Monday, Jan 21, 2013

A daughter's 16th birthday party turned into a nightmare in Grapevine
when it ended with the murder-suicide of her parents.

It happened outside the front door of Kristi Suckla's parents' house in
the 3000 block of Creekview Drive late Saturday.

The 44-year-old moved there with her teenaged son and daughter.
Grapevine police say husband Kelly Suckla, 43, came over to the house
Saturday night for their 16-year-old daughter's birthday.

An argument broke out. Investigators said shots broke out. Suckla shot
and killed his estranged wife with a handgun, then himself. The children
and grandparents were inside the home and were not physically hurt.

The couple earlier lived in the 500 block of Claymore Drive in Euless.
Neighbor Donell Arseneau took the news with tears.

"They would just come over and we'd visit and I'd been over there a few
times," said Arseneau. "They'd have little parties on the weekends.
They had just recently separated. Kristi hadn't been staying over there
(at her parents) but for just a few weeks."

Arseneau called the couple "good people" who had recently celebrated
their 20th wedding anniversary. She was stunned that whatever problems
the Sucklas had came to this.

"They never fought that I knew of. They got along so good," Arseneau
told us at her front door. "Their daily walks and when they were having
parties, they just got along so well so even when she moved to her
parents, I just figured she'd be back in a little while."

Grapevine police detectives continue their investigation, but they are
calling this a murder-suicide.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 11:29:51 -0500, Hand Gun wrote:

Just remember - many gun injuries and deaths are commited by someone who
5 minutes before-hand was a "law abiding" gun owner...

Damned few.

The hand-gun, like the lawn dart, is a dangerous, defective consumer
product and needs to be recalled.

Wrong, of course.

And yes, you can say that you heard this through the grape vine...

More like HomoGay.

nonsense snipped

Monday, Jan 21, 2013

[...]

So is the car you're driving.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

recyclebinned @ gmail.com, being a stupid-ass google-groper, used
improper usenet message-composition style by double-spacing and
unnecessarily full-quoting:

===============
A daughter's 16th birthday party turned into a nightmare
when it ended with the murder-suicide of her parents.
===============

So is the car you're driving.

The car I'm driving is subject to many gov't regulations defining the
safety features it must have, with the goal of reducing injury and death
caused by it's operation when used by consumers. I must also have
liability and property-dammage insurance to legally operate the car.

The personal firearm is subject to NO gov't regulations defining any
safety features it might or could have, and the goal of any personal
firearm is to cause maximal injury and death when operated by
consumers. There is no requirement for owners of personal firearms that
they have liability or property-dammage insurance as a condition to own
/ use the product.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

"Hand Gun" wrote in message ...
[...]

then keep your sorry ass in canada and don't worry about what we do in *our*
country.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 13:19:59 -0600, Doug
wrote:

What does being Gay have to do with Guns? Are you against Gay people?

Guns protect Gay people. You should know that - maybe.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Hand Gun wrote:
Just remember - many gun injuries and deaths are commited by someone
who 5 minutes before-hand was a "law abiding" gun owner...

The hand-gun, like the lawn dart, is a dangerous, defective consumer
product and needs to be recalled.

And yes, you can say that you heard this through the grape vine...

===========================

Teenager's Birthday Party Ends In Murder-Suicide

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Est...187664701.html

Heh!

The story you quote did NOT involve a "law-abiding" gun owner. A 16-year old
cannot own a gun, law-abiding or not.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

HeyBub wrote:

Just remember - many gun injuries and deaths are commited by
someone who 5 minutes before-hand was a "law abiding" gun owner...

Teenager's Birthday Party Ends In Murder-Suicide

Heh!

The story you quote did NOT involve a "law-abiding" gun owner.
A 16-year old cannot own a gun, law-abiding or not.

Who says that it was the 16-year-old that shot the gun?

You moron - her dad shot her mom - and then shot himself.

I'm sure that just the day before, he was a "law abiding" gun owner.

Incidents like that are why guns are dangerous consumer products for
society.

Because people with guns use them to kill people.

Intentionally.

Easily.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

Hand Gun wrote:
Just remember - many gun injuries and deaths are commited by someone
who 5 minutes before-hand was a "law abiding" gun owner...

The hand-gun, like the lawn dart, is a dangerous, defective consumer
product and needs to be recalled.

And yes, you can say that you heard this through the grape vine...

===========================

Teenager's Birthday Party Ends In Murder-Suicide

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Est...tside-In-laws-

House-in-Grapevine-187664701.html

Heh!

The story you quote did NOT involve a "law-abiding" gun owner. A 16-year old
cannot own a gun, law-abiding or not.

Say whaaat??

I think you'd better go back and read that again. *Nothing* there indicates the 16-yo was
involved in any way.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

On Jan 21, 8:29 pm, Doug Miller
So what!? This is irrelevant. In the referenced story -- which apparently you didn't read either --
the 16-yo was an innocent bystander, who had nothing whatsoever to do with the shooting.

Learn to read. I quoted the portion of your post that was incorrect.
When you rattle off "facts" that are not true, you destroy your
own credibility, as it makes it look as if you don't know what you
are talking about.
I am well aware of the full story. Yet you chose to post some
"prattle" about 16 year olds, as if you actually understood something
about gun law.
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Hand Gun wrote:
HeyBub wrote:

Just remember - many gun injuries and deaths are commited by
someone who 5 minutes before-hand was a "law abiding" gun owner...

Teenager's Birthday Party Ends In Murder-Suicide

Heh!

The story you quote did NOT involve a "law-abiding" gun owner.
A 16-year old cannot own a gun, law-abiding or not.

Who says that it was the 16-year-old that shot the gun?

You moron - her dad shot her mom - and then shot himself.

I'm sure that just the day before, he was a "law abiding" gun owner.

Incidents like that are why guns are dangerous consumer products for
society.

Because people with guns use them to kill people.

Intentionally.

Easily.

Of course. You're evidently starting from a flawed premise, that all who die
from a gun did not deserve it.

It's like using Round-Up. Sure, a delicate flower might get put down from
time to time, but mostly it's the weeds that are eradicated, and good
riddance.

For example, there were over 500 murders in Chicago last year. Over 90% of
them were gang-bangers killing each other.With these statistics, I'd say the
Chicago community came out way ahead.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Doug Miller wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

Hand Gun wrote:
Just remember - many gun injuries and deaths are commited by someone
who 5 minutes before-hand was a "law abiding" gun owner...

The hand-gun, like the lawn dart, is a dangerous, defective consumer
product and needs to be recalled.

And yes, you can say that you heard this through the grape vine...

===========================

Teenager's Birthday Party Ends In Murder-Suicide

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Est...tside-In-laws-

House-in-Grapevine-187664701.html

Heh!

The story you quote did NOT involve a "law-abiding" gun owner. A
16-year old cannot own a gun, law-abiding or not.

Say whaaat??

I think you'd better go back and read that again. *Nothing* there
indicates the 16-yo was involved in any way.

Yep. My bad. I hurriedly scanned the story and completely missed the
relevant part.

I regret the error.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Hand Gun" wrote in message ...
Just remember - many gun injuries and deaths are commited by someone who
5 minutes before-hand was a "law abiding" gun owner...

The hand-gun, like the lawn dart, is a dangerous, defective consumer
product and needs to be recalled.

And yes, you can say that you heard this through the grape vine...

===========================

Teenager's Birthday Party Ends In Murder-Suicide

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Est...187664701.html

And today ...........

https://www.google.com/search?q=las+...I7ADRA_enUS387

Investigation is in the preliminary stages, so there is a lot that has not
been revealed, even the names at this time.

In these cases, I prefer to just wait for the official determination, and
not run amok like Nancy Grace.

Talk about waking up next to that, and chewing your arm off so as not to

Steve