Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Yea, but up until now he was a "law abiding" gun owner...

Hand Gun wrote:
HeyBub wrote:

Just remember - many gun injuries and deaths are commited by
someone who 5 minutes before-hand was a "law abiding" gun owner...

Teenager's Birthday Party Ends In Murder-Suicide

Heh!

The story you quote did NOT involve a "law-abiding" gun owner.
A 16-year old cannot own a gun, law-abiding or not.

Who says that it was the 16-year-old that shot the gun?

You moron - her dad shot her mom - and then shot himself.

I'm sure that just the day before, he was a "law abiding" gun owner.

Incidents like that are why guns are dangerous consumer products for
society.

Because people with guns use them to kill people.

Intentionally.

Easily.

Of course. You're evidently starting from a flawed premise, that all who die
from a gun did not deserve it.

It's like using Round-Up. Sure, a delicate flower might get put down from
time to time, but mostly it's the weeds that are eradicated, and good
riddance.

For example, there were over 500 murders in Chicago last year. Over 90% of
them were gang-bangers killing each other.With these statistics, I'd say the
Chicago community came out way ahead.