Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
Doug Miller[_4_] Doug Miller[_4_] is offline

Default Yea, but up until now he was a "law abiding" gun owner...

Robert wrote in news:03d4d97c-10de-4809-ab2e-
:

On Jan 21, 8:29 pm, Doug Miller
So what!? This is irrelevant. In the referenced story -- which apparently you didn't read

either --
the 16-yo was an innocent bystander, who had nothing whatsoever to do with the

shooting.

Learn to read. I quoted the portion of your post that was incorrect.
When you rattle off "facts" that are not true, you destroy your
own credibility, as it makes it look as if you don't know what you
are talking about.
I am well aware of the full story. Yet you chose to post some
"prattle" about 16 year olds, as if you actually understood something
about gun law.

Take your own advice -- learn to read. It was not *me* that posted the prattle about 16 year
olds.