Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Need instructions - How to use a Toilet

Does anyone know where to get instructions for using a toilet?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/5/12 4:42 PM, wrote:
Does anyone know where to get instructions for using a toilet?

From your mother .......
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/5/2012 4:42 PM, wrote:
Does anyone know where to get instructions for using a toilet?

There's an app for that:

http://www.avakid.com/

As soon as your toddler launches this app on her smartphone, she can use
it to learn how to go potty.

--
Steven L.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 15:42:17 -0600, wrote:

Does anyone know where to get instructions for using a toilet?

I haven't gotten that far. I'm still trying to learn how to wipe my
ass. Have you seen any instructions for this on the internet?

Posted to alt.home.repair

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7JHo8UG5w0

--
Wes Groleau

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible
will make violent revolution inevitable.
€” John F. Kennedy

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/5/2012 7:53 PM, Wes Groleau wrote:
On 12-05-2012 20:31, Doug wrote:
On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 15:42:17 -0600, wrote:

Does anyone know where to get instructions for using a toilet?

I haven't gotten that far. I'm still trying to learn how to wipe my
ass. Have you seen any instructions for this on the internet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7JHo8UG5w0

How do blind people know when they are done wiping their ass?

RIP Robert Schimmel.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Wes Groleau" wrote in message
On 12-05-2012 20:31, Doug wrote:
On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 15:42:17 -0600, wrote:

Does anyone know where to get instructions for using a toilet?

I haven't gotten that far. I'm still trying to learn how to wipe my
ass. Have you seen any instructions for this on the internet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7JHo8UG5w0

Is that the Hallal version ?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/05/2012 04:42 PM, wrote:
Does anyone know where to get instructions for using a toilet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKkryfdtMNQ
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 19:31:25 -0600, Doug
wrote:

On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 15:42:17 -0600, wrote:

Does anyone know where to get instructions for using a toilet?

I haven't gotten that far. I'm still trying to learn how to wipe my
ass. Have you seen any instructions for this on the internet?

What kind of ass do you have? Is it a Jack or a Jenny?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12-05-2012 20:31, Doug wrote:
On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 15:42:17 -0600, wrote:

Does anyone know where to get instructions for using a toilet?

I haven't gotten that far. I'm still trying to learn how to wipe my
ass. Have you seen any instructions for this on the internet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7JHo8UG5w0

How do blind people know when they are done wiping their ass?

RIP Robert Schimmel.

Taking this question on a serious level, that's a good question. I
never thought about it and don't know the answer... can only guess.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12-05-2012 20:31, Doug wrote:
On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 15:42:17 -0600, wrote:

Does anyone know where to get instructions for using a toilet?

I haven't gotten that far. I'm still trying to learn how to wipe my
ass. Have you seen any instructions for this on the internet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7JHo8UG5w0

How do blind people know when they are done wiping their ass?

RIP Robert Schimmel.

Smell the last used piece of paper?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12-05-2012 20:31, Doug wrote:
On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 15:42:17 -0600, wrote:

Does anyone know where to get instructions for using a toilet?

I haven't gotten that far. I'm still trying to learn how to wipe my
ass. Have you seen any instructions for this on the internet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7JHo8UG5w0

How do blind people know when they are done wiping their ass?

RIP Robert Schimmel.

Smell the last used piece of paper?

Get a proofreader.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4HcWnGW9wI