Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Toilet Cleaning Instructions

Enjoy

Lew
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Toilet Cleaning Instructions:

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup
of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you
carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the
toilet and close both lids.

You may need to stand on the lid.

4. The cat will self agitate and make ample

suds. Never mind the noises that come from the

toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This
provides a 'power-wash' and rinse'.

6. Have someone open the front door of your
home. Be sure that there are no people
between the bathroom and the front door.

7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and
quickly lift both lids.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak
through the bathroom, and run outside where
he will dry himself off.

9. Both the commode and the cat will be
sparkling clean.

Sincerely,
The Dog

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 13, 7:15*pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
Enjoy

Lew
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
[...]

AwwwrrrrUUFFFF
Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 13, 8:44*pm, Robatoy wrote:
[...]

PS... I need to explain something. My sweet wife Angela is absolutely
convinced that I was a dog in a previous life.
In fact, just the other day, she said that to me as she was trying to
get her sneaker out of my mouth.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 14, 6:38*am, Han wrote:
Robatoy wrote in news:6e4aac8f-8eb6-4f2b-a40f-
:

AwwwrrrrUUFFFF

PS... I need to explain something. My sweet wife Angela is absolutely
convinced that I was a dog in a previous life.
In fact, just the other day, she said that to me as she was trying to
get her sneaker out of my mouth.

Nee toch! *Is het gelukt?

Yes, she outsmarted me with a piece of bacon.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 14, 8:37*pm, Han wrote:
Robatoy wrote in news:4aa3ea0c-2f00-4298-8a9d-
:

On May 14, 6:38*am, Han wrote:
Robatoy wrote in news:6e4aac8f-8eb6-4f2b-a40f-
:

AwwwrrrrUUFFFF

PS... I need to explain something. My sweet wife Angela is absolutely
convinced that I was a dog in a previous life.
In fact, just the other day, she said that to me as she was trying to
get her sneaker out of my mouth.

Nee toch! *Is het gelukt?

Yes, she outsmarted me with a piece of bacon.

Great!

Here I am with my buddy named 'Porsche' (I'm on the left. G)

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...oy/Porsche.jpg

Cleaning toilet James[_4_] UK diy 24 March 15th 08 06:44 AM
Seeking Instructions for Cleaning Evaporator Coil? Spare Home Repair 7 March 6th 07 03:37 PM
Toilet cleaning James_sutton UK diy 20 May 5th 06 11:46 AM
Toilet-cleaning tip Ablang Home Ownership 1 July 17th 05 04:53 AM
Need cleaning instructions for Kenmore 14411 evaporative humidifier John Home Ownership 0 January 4th 05 02:10 PM