Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Champion generator recall

http://tinyurl.com/aqb7esd

Carburetor leak.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Noting they are only the ones sold at Costco. We don't have Costco in the
north east, but plenty of people who read this list are affected.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Dean Hoffman" wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/aqb7esd

Carburetor leak.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Dean Hoffman wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/aqb7esd

Carburetor leak.

Most of the generators I see look the same. Made by the same people in
china. I did notice gas coming out somewhere. I got one purchased at aldi
grocery. 6000 watt peak for $350. Are they cheaper at Costco?
Mine is currently stored near house under deck. I would always want to hull
it out in th yard before operating.

Greg
Posted to alt.home.repair

gregz wrote:
Dean Hoffman wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/aqb7esd

Carburetor leak.

Most of the generators I see look the same. Made by the same people in
china. I did notice gas coming out somewhere. I got one purchased at aldi
grocery. 6000 watt peak for $350. Are they cheaper at Costco?
Mine is currently stored near house under deck. I would always want to hull
it out in th yard before operating.

Greg

The control panels are all different, but the underside looks the same,
including Honda and yamaha.

Price was $300 before they ran out.

http://aldi.us/us/html/offers/2867_7304_ENU_HTML.htm

Greg
Posted to alt.home.repair

gregz wrote:
gregz wrote:
Dean Hoffman wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/aqb7esd

Carburetor leak.

Most of the generators I see look the same. Made by the same people in
china. I did notice gas coming out somewhere. I got one purchased at aldi
grocery. 6000 watt peak for $350. Are they cheaper at Costco?
Mine is currently stored near house under deck. I would always want to hull
it out in th yard before operating.

Greg

The control panels are all different, but the underside looks the same,
including Honda and yamaha.

Price was $300 before they ran out.

http://aldi.us/us/html/offers/2867_7304_ENU_HTML.htm

Greg

I wonder how many models. My aldi has a Japanese carburetor. Japanese name,
made in china ?

If a yamaha looks like mine, how come it costs $2000 more.

Greg

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/4/12 9:01 PM, gregz wrote:
gregz wrote:
gregz wrote:
Dean Hoffman wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/aqb7esd

Carburetor leak.

Most of the generators I see look the same. Made by the same people in
china. I did notice gas coming out somewhere. I got one purchased at aldi
grocery. 6000 watt peak for $350. Are they cheaper at Costco?
Mine is currently stored near house under deck. I would always want to hull
it out in th yard before operating.

Greg

The control panels are all different, but the underside looks the same,
including Honda and yamaha.

Price was $300 before they ran out.

http://aldi.us/us/html/offers/2867_7304_ENU_HTML.htm

Greg

I wonder how many models. My aldi has a Japanese carburetor. Japanese name,
made in china ?

Two. Check here http://tinyurl.com/aqb7esd for details.

If a yamaha looks like mine, how come it costs $2000 more.

Green paint on farm equipment makes it more expensive. I don't know
about portable generators.
Greg

American Standard toilets: "Champion 4" vs. "Champion" Percival P. Cassidy Home Repair 0 October 19th 10 08:44 PM
American Standard toilets: "Champion 4" vs. "Champion" The Daring Dufas[_7_] Home Repair 0 October 14th 10 05:47 AM
Champion toilet JIMMIE Home Repair 9 September 19th 09 07:46 PM
Champion Forge oldjag Metalworking 9 May 31st 08 01:45 AM
Champion Generator 2800W Newfie Home Repair 0 June 6th 06 04:50 PM