Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Clean Up Spills In The Kitchen With Magic

Don't ask me how it works but it's amazing. ^_^

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...cmsn%257c%257c

http://tinyurl.com/9wzgpub

http://www.made-in-japan.bz/switl/

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 01 Nov 2012 07:22:37 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Don't ask me how it works but it's amazing. ^_^

well, *how* it works is right in the title.G Magic.

I suspect it has something to do with vibrations and the natural
cohesiveness of liquids. if it worked on shirts I'd buy one. Bounty
works on non porous surfaces.

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...cmsn%257c%257c

http://tinyurl.com/9wzgpub

http://www.made-in-japan.bz/switl/

The Bing links seems to be broken-- the 3rd one works

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Don't ask me how it works but it's amazing. ^_^

well, *how* it works is right in the title.G Magic.

I suspect it has something to do with vibrations and the natural
cohesiveness of liquids. if it worked on shirts I'd buy one. Bounty
works on non porous surfaces.

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...cmsn%257c%257c

http://tinyurl.com/9wzgpub

http://www.made-in-japan.bz/switl/

The Bing links seems to be broken-- the 3rd one works

Jim

I posted the tinyurl.com link because big links often get broken, I just
checked all of them and they worked for me. I use Thunderbird
and I wish you could see the video, it is amazing. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Don't ask me how it works but it's amazing. ^_^

well, *how* it works is right in the title.G Magic.

I suspect it has something to do with vibrations and the natural
cohesiveness of liquids. if it worked on shirts I'd buy one. Bounty
works on non porous surfaces.

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...cmsn%257c%257c

http://tinyurl.com/9wzgpub

http://www.made-in-japan.bz/switl/

The Bing links seems to be broken-- the 3rd one works

Jim

I posted the tinyurl.com link because big links often get broken, I just
checked all of them and they worked for me. I use Thunderbird
and I wish you could see the video, it is amazing. ^_^

4th time's a charm. The tiny one worked finally.
Same as this much faster loading youtube link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyK-vEbZNxo

It is pretty cool. I'm sticking with vibrations and cohesiveness.
Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Don't ask me how it works but it's amazing. ^_^

I want to see it pick up cat barf from a carpet.

Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:
Don't ask me how it works but it's amazing. ^_^

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...cmsn%257c%257c

http://tinyurl.com/9wzgpub

http://www.made-in-japan.bz/switl/

Oh, pshaw. You can do the same thing with the Harbor Freight Multifunction
Miracle Tool.

Probably.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 1 Nov 2012 08:20:41 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

The Daring Dufas wrote:
Don't ask me how it works but it's amazing. ^_^

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...cmsn%257c%257c

http://tinyurl.com/9wzgpub

http://www.made-in-japan.bz/switl/

Oh, pshaw. You can do the same thing with the Harbor Freight Multifunction
Miracle Tool.

Probably.

You might be right--- Design the newest 'blade' for the twitching
tool!

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

Does it work on shag carpet? Or, just on glass counter tops?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
Don't ask me how it works but it's amazing. ^_^

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...cmsn%257c%257c

http://tinyurl.com/9wzgpub

http://www.made-in-japan.bz/switl/

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/1/2012 9:00 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Does it work on shag carpet? Or, just on glass counter tops?

If you read about it, the description says that it only works on flat
nonporous surfaces. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote in
:

Don't ask me how it works but it's amazing. ^_^

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...ks-up-condimen
t-spills/1jrjgurs6?q=viral&from=en-us_msnhp&rel=msn&cpkey=20770c5e-63c8
-44ca-862d-1cecf6cb3fd1%257cviral%257cmsn%257c%257c

http://tinyurl.com/9wzgpub

http://www.made-in-japan.bz/switl/

TDD

Next time I spill condiments on a window I'll run out and get one.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Not more than three or four times a day, right?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Red Green" wrote in message

Next time I spill condiments on a window I'll run out and get one.

Posted to alt.home.repair

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...ondiment-spill
s/1jrjgurs6?q=viral&from=en-us_msnhp&rel=msn&cpkey=20770c5e-63c8-44ca-862d-1ce
cf6cb3fd1%257cviral%257cmsn%257c%257c

http://tinyurl.com/9wzgpub

http://www.made-in-japan.bz/switl/

TDD

Sorry, I don't buy it.

I'll bet anything it turns out to be an exercise in video 'special
effects' and/or editing.

Erik
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 01 Nov 2012 19:48:35 -0700, Erik wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Don't ask me how it works but it's amazing. ^_^

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...ondiment-spill
s/1jrjgurs6?q=viral&from=en-us_msnhp&rel=msn&cpkey=20770c5e-63c8-44ca-862d-1ce
cf6cb3fd1%257cviral%257cmsn%257c%257c

http://tinyurl.com/9wzgpub

http://www.made-in-japan.bz/switl/

TDD

Sorry, I don't buy it.

I'll bet anything it turns out to be an exercise in video 'special
effects' and/or editing.

it makes perfect sense to me. I might get my twitching tool [TM by
heybub, I believe] out and try to replicate their results.

Ever see cornstarch dance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbTHExJzJXs

same principal.

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote:

Don't ask me how it works but it's amazing. ^_^

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...ondiment-spill
s/1jrjgurs6?q=viral&from=en-us_msnhp&rel=msn&cpkey=20770c5e-63c8-44ca-862d-1ce
cf6cb3fd1%257cviral%257cmsn%257c%257c

http://tinyurl.com/9wzgpub

http://www.made-in-japan.bz/switl/

TDD

Sorry, I don't buy it.

I'll bet anything it turns out to be an exercise in video 'special
effects' and/or editing.

it makes perfect sense to me. I might get my twitching tool [TM by
heybub, I believe] out and try to replicate their results.

Ever see cornstarch dance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbTHExJzJXs

same principal.

Jim

I used to have moves just like that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFnKs6f-d0k
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

and I wish you could see the video, it is amazing. ^_^

TDD

The only thing thats amazing is that people actually reply to your
SPAMMING.

Now take your spam and shove it up your intestional track until it comes
out of your eyeballs.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Jim Elbrecht wrote:

I'll bet anything it turns out to be an exercise in video 'special
effects' and/or editing.

it makes perfect sense to me. I might get my twitching tool [TM by
heybub, I believe] out and try to replicate their results.

Ever see cornstarch dance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbTHExJzJXs

same principal.

Oil and water don't mix !

Don't believe it.

Put some water in a glass. Add 1/4" of oil. Stick the business end of the HF
Miracle Twitching Tool in the concoction. You get uniform oily water!

This is just the trick for a usable oil & vinegar salad dressing.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

.

"Red Green" wrote in message

Next time I spill condiments on a window I'll run out and get one.

Some things I eat like a cat. Pick it up in my mouth and shake it before
chewing. The burgers with grilled onion and condiments often splat nearby
windows.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In the amount of time it would take to get the device, plug it in and use it, I could have it wiped up with a Bounty cloth.

Michael Lalonde
Sudbury, Jumlers.com