Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Clean Up Spills In The Kitchen With Magic

On 11/1/2012 7:29 AM, Jim Elbrecht wrote:
On Thu, 01 Nov 2012 07:22:37 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Don't ask me how it works but it's amazing. ^_^

well, *how* it works is right in the title.G Magic.

I suspect it has something to do with vibrations and the natural
cohesiveness of liquids. if it worked on shirts I'd buy one. Bounty
works on non porous surfaces.

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...cmsn%257c%257c

http://tinyurl.com/9wzgpub

http://www.made-in-japan.bz/switl/

The Bing links seems to be broken-- the 3rd one works

Jim

I posted the tinyurl.com link because big links often get broken, I just
checked all of them and they worked for me. I use Thunderbird
and I wish you could see the video, it is amazing. ^_^

TDD