Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos

Default Enforcement of Deer Crossing Signs

wrote in message
Effective January 1, 2013, law enforcement authorities will be watching
deer crossings, and issuing citations for any deer who do not cross at
the Deer Crossing sign. All deer will be required to cross the road
within 50 feet of these signs. Any deer crossing elsewhere will be
prosecuted.

Any deer caught crossing the road outside the crossing limits will be
issued a warning ticket for their first offense. For the second offense
police will issue a citation to the deer, which will cost that deer
$200. Police will be instructed to automatically arrest and imprison
all third and subsequent violators. Repeat offenders may be given
capital punishment if local courts allow.

This new law will been enacted to stop deer from causing auto accidents
on our roads and highways. This law will affect all 50 states in the
USA.

Will there be 'deer cams' set up to automatically send the deer
bills/violation notices?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos

On 10/28/2012 11:37 PM, NotMe wrote:
wrote in message
[...]

Ya know that the antlers are as distinctive as fingerprints. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos

wrote in message
[...]

As much time I've spent in the woods I've not paid much attention to that
aspect. If it had my tag it was mine if not it was not mine.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos

wrote in message
[...]

It happened here, I thought I remembered it. ^_^

http://news.google.com/newspapers?ni...pg=5296,953692

http://tinyurl.com/8mh44vn

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos

Only in states that need the revenue. Fine em, a buck per violation.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"NotMe" wrote in message ...

Will there be 'deer cams' set up to automatically send the deer
bills/violation notices?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos

On Oct 28, 10:31 pm, wrote:
Effective January 1, 2013, law enforcement authorities will be watching
deer crossings, and issuing citations for any deer who do not cross at
the Deer Crossing sign. All deer will be required to cross the road
within 50 feet of these signs. Any deer crossing elsewhere will be
prosecuted.

I think it's a good idea. The railroad crossing signs have been
very effective in keeping trains from roaming across private
property.....

Now,if only we had a way to put cross walks in a better
mood.......

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos

On 10/29/2012 6:38 AM, Robert wrote:
On Oct 28, 10:31 pm, wrote:
Effective January 1, 2013, law enforcement authorities will be watching
deer crossings, and issuing citations for any deer who do not cross at
the Deer Crossing sign. All deer will be required to cross the road
within 50 feet of these signs. Any deer crossing elsewhere will be
prosecuted.

I think it's a good idea. The railroad crossing signs have been
very effective in keeping trains from roaming across private
property.....

Now,if only we had a way to put cross walks in a better
mood.......

I want a "Go" sign after the "Stop" sign, fer pete's sake.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos

On Mon, 29 Oct 2012 08:34:45 -0400, Frank
wrote:

Maybe they can do something similar at the US/Mexican border.

http://deeperwants.com/ratboys_anvil_2/1950schevy.jpg
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos

wrote in message
[...]

Along the Interstate in my area, they added an additional 4' of fence to the
existent 4'. They also either created or cleaned out tall culverts that go
under the Interstate so that they can use these as paths. They have also
installed one way passages out of the Interstate areas so that any deer that
manages to get onto the Interstate right of way has a way to get out.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos

"NotMe" wrote in message ...

wrote in message
[...]

And how the heck do you get an address of the deer to mail it to them?

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos

Steve B wrote:

And how the heck do you get an address of the deer to mail it to them?

Use a "John Doe" warrant?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos

wrote in message
[...]

I just hope the "enter in rear" signs are never enforced.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos

On Mon, 29 Oct 2012 11:16:18 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

And how the heck do you get an address of the deer to mail it to them?

You hang a mail box on the deer crossing sign?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Only in states that need the revenue. Fine em, a buck per violation.

Doe get a pass?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos

"Steve B" wrote in message

"NotMe" wrote in message

wrote in message
[...]

That's an adminstrative function not a policy function and is below my pay
grade.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos

"Neill Massello" wrote in message
Steve B wrote:

And how the heck do you get an address of the deer to mail it to them?

Use a "John Doe" warrant?

Now we have gender bening deer?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos

Aw, nuts. I'll have to think on that one.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"NotMe" wrote in message ...

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Only in states that need the revenue. Fine em, a buck per violation.

Doe get a pass?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos

On 10/29/12 1:16 PM, Steve B wrote:

And how the heck do you get an address of the deer to mail it to them?

Steve

Send it to "The buck stops here".
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos

Mashed potatos, salt, pepper, done medium well.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"NotMe" wrote in message ...

"RobertPatrick" wrote in message
eb.com...

The deer on my street are exempt because they are so cute.

And taste good with gravy ...