Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT neighbor

Hello everyone. My husband used to post here, before he passed several
years ago. I used to enjoy reading this forum along side of him in the
evenings.

I have a "what would you do" question.

My neighbor has large trees, which overhang our property. During this past
wind storm, several large limbs ended up on my property. I asked him if he
could remove them, so I could cut the lawn. He called me every name in the
book, and told me it's my problem.

I suppose I could hire someone to remove them, but only having a fixed
income, and Arty didn't have life insurance, sure puts a bind on things
around here. I'd move them myself, but at 73, I'm afraid I don't have the
strength to, as it already takes me several days to cut the grass on a city
lot.

What would you do?

Thank you.