Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Generators Revisited

You have my respect. I'm no where near as well prepared.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Ralph Mowery" wrote in message
m...

After cleaning out the carborator three times, I now use the Stabil in the
gas and start it every time I mow the grass. I found that if I start it
when I use the leaf blower to blow the grass off the driveway and walks,
that is about the right ammount of time to let it run to really warm up.
Also I take a drill or saw or other device out to it and plug it in to make
sure the generator part is putting out. I have heard that sometimes the
generator will not put out any current if it is not ran under some load from
time to time. The generator stays outside in a 4 foot each way 'dog house'
that I built. It sits on some concreter blocks and also the top is on a
hinge so I can run it with the top and one side open for cooling.

Generators, run on nat. gas.... Larry Jaques[_4_] Metalworking 0 November 17th 11 03:04 AM
Generators, run on nat. gas.... Larry Jaques[_4_] Metalworking 2 November 15th 11 12:58 AM
Generators, run on nat. gas.... Larry Jaques[_4_] Metalworking 1 November 15th 11 12:30 AM
Generators HeyBub[_3_] Home Repair 33 October 1st 11 12:43 PM
ETQ generators? zxcvbob Home Repair 7 December 30th 10 04:31 AM