Junior Member

Location: Australia, QLD
Default How do you reward yourself?

Hi everyone,

Just finished my weekend project, a DIY rain barrel. It's not a major project, but it's worth the time and effort in making it. It would store an ample volume of water for the garden.

Now it's time to reward myself for the accomplishment. Will be spending time in the backyard grilling barbecue and drinking my beer.

How about you, how do you reward yourself after you've accomplished your DIY project?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 29 Sep 2012 03:33:47 +0000, ownerbuilder2012
wrote:

Will be spending
time in the backyard grilling barbecue and drinking my beer.

Grilling barbecue?

I grill steak, I grill hamburgers.

I make barbecue, also known as "pulled pork" but I never grilled it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/28/2012 11:33 PM, ownerbuilder2012 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Just finished my weekend project, a DIY rain barrel. It's not a major
project, but it's worth the time and effort in making it. It would store
an ample volume of water for the garden.

Now it's time to reward myself for the accomplishment. Will be spending
time in the backyard grilling barbecue and drinking my beer.

How about you, how do you reward yourself after you've accomplished your
DIY project?

I treat myself to a good steak dinner at my favorite restaurant. Let
someone else do the cooking for a change.

--
Steven L.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"ownerbuilder2012" wrote in message
news

Hi everyone,

Just finished my weekend project, a DIY rain barrel. It's not a major
project, but it's worth the time and effort in making it. It would store
an ample volume of water for the garden.

Now it's time to reward myself for the accomplishment. Will be spending
time in the backyard grilling barbecue and drinking my beer.

How about you, how do you reward yourself after you've accomplished your
DIY project?

--
ownerbuilder2012

A bottle of highland single malt turns my crank.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Hi everyone,

Just finished my weekend project, a DIY rain barrel. It's not a major
project, but it's worth the time and effort in making it. It would store
an ample volume of water for the garden.

Now it's time to reward myself for the accomplishment. Will be spending
time in the backyard grilling barbecue and drinking my beer.

How about you, how do you reward yourself after you've accomplished your
DIY project?

SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX and more SEX!!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Will be spending
time in the backyard grilling barbecue and drinking my beer.

Grilling barbecue?

I grill steak, I grill hamburgers.

I make barbecue, also known as "pulled pork" but I never grilled it.

Where I come from barbecue is not "also known as pulled pork".

Pulled pork can certainly be made with barbecue sauce, but "barbecue" is
not "pulled pork".

bar·be·cue /ˈbärbiˌkyo͞o/

Noun
A meal or gathering at which meat, fish, or other food is cooked out of
doors on a rack over an open fire or on a portable grill.

Verb
Cook (meat, fish, or other food) on a barbecue.

Synonyms
noun. grill
verb. grill - broil - roast
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Will be spending
time in the backyard grilling barbecue and drinking my beer.

Grilling barbecue?

I grill steak, I grill hamburgers.

I make barbecue, also known as "pulled pork" but I never grilled it.

Where I come from barbecue is not "also known as pulled pork".

Pulled pork can certainly be made with barbecue sauce, but "barbecue" is
not "pulled pork".

bar·be·cue /ˈbärbiˌkyo͞o/

Noun
A meal or gathering at which meat, fish, or other food is cooked out of
doors on a rack over an open fire or on a portable grill.

Verb
Cook (meat, fish, or other food) on a barbecue.

Synonyms
noun. grill
verb. grill - broil - roast

You can use a grill be it portable or fixed, but it must use wood or
charcoal. Gas is not barbecue unless you make smoke. You can add some some
form of sauce, but that does not make it barbecue. You pull the pork after
it's barbecued.

Greg
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 30 Sep 2012 03:42:20 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03
wrote:

I make barbecue, also known as "pulled pork" but I never grilled it.

Where I come from barbecue is not "also known as pulled pork".

Pulled pork can certainly be made with barbecue sauce, but "barbecue" is
not "pulled pork".

bar·be·cue /?bärbi?kyo?o/

Noun
A meal or gathering at which meat, fish, or other food is cooked out of
doors on a rack over an open fire or on a portable grill.

Verb
Cook (meat, fish, or other food) on a barbecue.

Synonyms
noun. grill
verb. grill - broil - roast

Heathen! ! !
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Hi everyone,

Just finished my weekend project, a DIY rain barrel. It's not a major
project, but it's worth the time and effort in making it. It would store
an ample volume of water for the garden.

Now it's time to reward myself for the accomplishment. Will be spending
time in the backyard grilling barbecue and drinking my beer.

How about you, how do you reward yourself after you've accomplished your
DIY project?

With a quick trip to the ER to get patched up.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Thought for a couple days, and nothing came to mind. For me, a good job is
its own reward.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"ownerbuilder2012" wrote in message
news
Hi everyone,

Just finished my weekend project, a DIY rain barrel. It's not a major
project, but it's worth the time and effort in making it. It would store
an ample volume of water for the garden.

Now it's time to reward myself for the accomplishment. Will be spending
time in the backyard grilling barbecue and drinking my beer.

How about you, how do you reward yourself after you've accomplished your
DIY project?

--
ownerbuilder2012

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Hi everyone,

Just finished my weekend project, a DIY rain barrel. It's not a major
project, but it's worth the time and effort in making it. It would store
an ample volume of water for the garden.

Now it's time to reward myself for the accomplishment. Will be spending
time in the backyard grilling barbecue and drinking my beer.

How about you, how do you reward yourself after you've accomplished your
DIY project?

I scratch is off of my list. And when my list is "in check", I am more
at peace with the world... Occasionally, I take pictures! : )
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/30/2012 1:58 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

How about you, how do you reward yourself after you've accomplished your
DIY project?

Go to the nearest truck stop and get a massage with a happy ending.

Posted to alt.home.repair

You mean the Venereal Diseases R Us department?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Moe Gasser" wrote in message

Go to the nearest truck stop and get a massage with a happy ending.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 28, 11:33*pm, ownerbuilder2012
wrote:

How about you, how do you reward yourself after you've accomplished your
DIY project?

I rush to alt.home.repair to see how many idiots have mistaken it for
Facebook.
-----

- gpsman
Posted to alt.home.repair

It's more a matter of how does the wife reward me.

Michael Lalonde
Jumlers.com Catering
Sudbury, Ontario

On Saturday, September 29, 2012 3:33:47 AM UTC, ownerbuilder2012 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Just finished my weekend project, a DIY rain barrel. It's not a major

project, but it's worth the time and effort in making it. It would store

an ample volume of water for the garden.

Now it's time to reward myself for the accomplishment. Will be spending

time in the backyard grilling barbecue and drinking my beer.

How about you, how do you reward yourself after you've accomplished your

DIY project?

--

ownerbuilder2012

Posted to alt.home.repair

ownerbuilder2012 wrote the following on 9/28/2012 11:33 PM (ET):
Hi everyone,

Just finished my weekend project, a DIY rain barrel. It's not a major
project, but it's worth the time and effort in making it. It would store
an ample volume of water for the garden.

Now it's time to reward myself for the accomplishment. Will be spending
time in the backyard grilling barbecue and drinking my beer.

How about you, how do you reward yourself after you've accomplished your
DIY project?

Watch it do what I built it for.

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 30 Sep 2012 13:58:02 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Thought for a couple days, and nothing came to mind. For me, a good job is
its own reward.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

Grab your jesus cross off the wall.
Pull off his pants and suck real hard........
*YOU* will find that real rewarding.