Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Machining thespians: effort vs reward....

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

That's the state of the union. What shall we do next? Maybe we can take up
extreme skateboarding and hacking government computers.

Is that really you Ed? Doesn't seem like your normal writing style.

Wes

So, how *shoud* I write when responding to a PV post? I mean, you have to
reach a bit. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

That's the state of the union. What shall we do next? Maybe we can take up
extreme skateboarding and hacking government computers.

Is that really you Ed? Doesn't seem like your normal writing style.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Is that really you Ed? Doesn't seem like your normal writing style.

Wes

So, how *should* I write when responding to a PV post? I mean, you have to
reach a bit. d8-)

I think you do Ed a lot better than PV. At least now I know what is going on.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 21:56:30 -0500, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

That's the state of the union. What shall we do next? Maybe we can take up
extreme skateboarding and hacking government computers.

Is that really you Ed? Doesn't seem like your normal writing style.

He hasn't been himself for most of the year, Wes. That's why he's in
so many of our twit filters now.

--
Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is Forgiven.
Gee, ain't religion GREAT?