DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Machining thespians: effort vs reward.... (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/295134-re-machining-thespians-effort-vs-reward.html)

Ed Huntress December 31st 09 02:54 AM

Machining thespians: effort vs reward....

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

That's the state of the union. What shall we do next? Maybe we can take up
extreme skateboarding and hacking government computers.

Is that really you Ed? Doesn't seem like your normal writing style.

Wes

So, how *shoud* I write when responding to a PV post? I mean, you have to
reach a bit. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Wes[_2_] December 31st 09 02:56 AM

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

That's the state of the union. What shall we do next? Maybe we can take up
extreme skateboarding and hacking government computers.

Is that really you Ed? Doesn't seem like your normal writing style.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Wes[_2_] December 31st 09 01:13 PM

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Is that really you Ed? Doesn't seem like your normal writing style.

Wes

So, how *should* I write when responding to a PV post? I mean, you have to
reach a bit. d8-)

I think you do Ed a lot better than PV. At least now I know what is going on.

Larry Jaques January 1st 10 05:00 AM

Machining thespians: effort vs reward....

On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 21:56:30 -0500, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

That's the state of the union. What shall we do next? Maybe we can take up
extreme skateboarding and hacking government computers.

Is that really you Ed? Doesn't seem like your normal writing style.

He hasn't been himself for most of the year, Wes. That's why he's in
so many of our twit filters now.

--
Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is Forgiven.
Gee, ain't religion GREAT?