DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How do you reward yourself? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/347098-how-do-you-reward-yourself.html)

ownerbuilder2012 September 29th 12 04:33 AM

How do you reward yourself?

Hi everyone,

Just finished my weekend project, a DIY rain barrel. It's not a major project, but it's worth the time and effort in making it. It would store an ample volume of water for the garden.

Now it's time to reward myself for the accomplishment. Will be spending time in the backyard grilling barbecue and drinking my beer.

How about you, how do you reward yourself after you've accomplished your DIY project?

Ed Pawlowski September 29th 12 01:29 PM

How do you reward yourself?

On Sat, 29 Sep 2012 03:33:47 +0000, ownerbuilder2012
wrote:

Will be spending
time in the backyard grilling barbecue and drinking my beer.

Grilling barbecue?

I grill steak, I grill hamburgers.

I make barbecue, also known as "pulled pork" but I never grilled it.

Steven L.[_2_] September 29th 12 01:51 PM

How do you reward yourself?

On 9/28/2012 11:33 PM, ownerbuilder2012 wrote:
Hi everyone,

Just finished my weekend project, a DIY rain barrel. It's not a major
project, but it's worth the time and effort in making it. It would store
an ample volume of water for the garden.

Now it's time to reward myself for the accomplishment. Will be spending
time in the backyard grilling barbecue and drinking my beer.

How about you, how do you reward yourself after you've accomplished your
DIY project?

I treat myself to a good steak dinner at my favorite restaurant. Let
someone else do the cooking for a change.

--
Steven L.

Steve B[_13_] September 30th 12 12:09 AM

How do you reward yourself?

"ownerbuilder2012" wrote in message

Hi everyone,

Just finished my weekend project, a DIY rain barrel. It's not a major
project, but it's worth the time and effort in making it. It would store
an ample volume of water for the garden.

Now it's time to reward myself for the accomplishment. Will be spending
time in the backyard grilling barbecue and drinking my beer.

How about you, how do you reward yourself after you've accomplished your
DIY project?

--
ownerbuilder2012

A bottle of highland single malt turns my crank.

[email protected] September 30th 12 04:36 AM

How do you reward yourself?

Hi everyone,

Just finished my weekend project, a DIY rain barrel. It's not a major
project, but it's worth the time and effort in making it. It would store
an ample volume of water for the garden.

Now it's time to reward myself for the accomplishment. Will be spending
time in the backyard grilling barbecue and drinking my beer.

How about you, how do you reward yourself after you've accomplished your
DIY project?

SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX and more SEX!!!!

DerbyDad03 September 30th 12 04:42 AM

How do you reward yourself?

wrote:

Will be spending
time in the backyard grilling barbecue and drinking my beer.

Grilling barbecue?

I grill steak, I grill hamburgers.

I make barbecue, also known as "pulled pork" but I never grilled it.

Where I come from barbecue is not "also known as pulled pork".

Pulled pork can certainly be made with barbecue sauce, but "barbecue" is
not "pulled pork".

bar·be·cue /ˈbärbiˌkyo͞o/

Noun
A meal or gathering at which meat, fish, or other food is cooked out of
doors on a rack over an open fire or on a portable grill.

Verb
Cook (meat, fish, or other food) on a barbecue.

Synonyms
noun. grill
verb. grill - broil - roast

gregz September 30th 12 04:54 AM

How do you reward yourself?

wrote:

Will be spending
time in the backyard grilling barbecue and drinking my beer.

Grilling barbecue?

I grill steak, I grill hamburgers.

I make barbecue, also known as "pulled pork" but I never grilled it.

Where I come from barbecue is not "also known as pulled pork".

Pulled pork can certainly be made with barbecue sauce, but "barbecue" is
not "pulled pork".

bar·be·cue /ˈbärbiˌkyo͞o/

Noun
A meal or gathering at which meat, fish, or other food is cooked out of
doors on a rack over an open fire or on a portable grill.

Verb
Cook (meat, fish, or other food) on a barbecue.

Synonyms
noun. grill
verb. grill - broil - roast

You can use a grill be it portable or fixed, but it must use wood or
charcoal. Gas is not barbecue unless you make smoke. You can add some some
form of sauce, but that does not make it barbecue. You pull the pork after
it's barbecued.

Greg

Ed Pawlowski September 30th 12 05:55 AM

How do you reward yourself?

On Sun, 30 Sep 2012 03:42:20 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03
wrote:

I make barbecue, also known as "pulled pork" but I never grilled it.

Where I come from barbecue is not "also known as pulled pork".

Pulled pork can certainly be made with barbecue sauce, but "barbecue" is
not "pulled pork".

bar·be·cue /?bärbi?kyo?o/

Noun
A meal or gathering at which meat, fish, or other food is cooked out of
doors on a rack over an open fire or on a portable grill.

Verb
Cook (meat, fish, or other food) on a barbecue.

Synonyms
noun. grill
verb. grill - broil - roast

Heathen! ! ! :)

Ashton Crusher[_2_] September 30th 12 06:39 AM

How do you reward yourself?

wrote:

Hi everyone,

Just finished my weekend project, a DIY rain barrel. It's not a major
project, but it's worth the time and effort in making it. It would store
an ample volume of water for the garden.

Now it's time to reward myself for the accomplishment. Will be spending
time in the backyard grilling barbecue and drinking my beer.

How about you, how do you reward yourself after you've accomplished your
DIY project?

With a quick trip to the ER to get patched up.

Stormin Mormon[_7_] September 30th 12 06:58 PM

How do you reward yourself?

Thought for a couple days, and nothing came to mind. For me, a good job is
its own reward.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

Bill[_37_] September 30th 12 07:12 PM

How do you reward yourself?

wrote:

Hi everyone,

Just finished my weekend project, a DIY rain barrel. It's not a major
project, but it's worth the time and effort in making it. It would store
an ample volume of water for the garden.

Now it's time to reward myself for the accomplishment. Will be spending
time in the backyard grilling barbecue and drinking my beer.

How about you, how do you reward yourself after you've accomplished your
DIY project?

I scratch is off of my list. And when my list is "in check", I am more
at peace with the world... Occasionally, I take pictures! : )

Moe Gasser October 1st 12 10:30 AM

How do you reward yourself?

On 9/30/2012 1:58 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

How about you, how do you reward yourself after you've accomplished your
DIY project?

Go to the nearest truck stop and get a massage with a happy ending.

Stormin Mormon[_7_] October 1st 12 01:30 PM

How do you reward yourself?

You mean the Venereal Diseases R Us department?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

gpsman October 1st 12 03:43 PM

How do you reward yourself?

On Sep 28, 11:33*pm, ownerbuilder2012
wrote:

How about you, how do you reward yourself after you've accomplished your
DIY project?

I rush to alt.home.repair to see how many idiots have mistaken it for
Facebook.
-----

- gpsman

[email protected] October 1st 12 10:03 PM

How do you reward yourself?

It's more a matter of how does the wife reward me.

Michael Lalonde
Jumlers.com Catering
Sudbury, Ontario

willshak October 2nd 12 05:24 PM

How do you reward yourself?

ownerbuilder2012 wrote the following on 9/28/2012 11:33 PM (ET):
Hi everyone,

Just finished my weekend project, a DIY rain barrel. It's not a major
project, but it's worth the time and effort in making it. It would store
an ample volume of water for the garden.

Now it's time to reward myself for the accomplishment. Will be spending
time in the backyard grilling barbecue and drinking my beer.

How about you, how do you reward yourself after you've accomplished your
DIY project?

Watch it do what I built it for.

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

[email protected] October 11th 12 09:08 AM

How do you reward yourself?

On Sun, 30 Sep 2012 13:58:02 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Thought for a couple days, and nothing came to mind. For me, a good job is
its own reward.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

Grab your jesus cross off the wall.
Pull off his pants and suck real hard........
*YOU* will find that real rewarding.