Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Jessie Ventura Runs for President

http://www.prescriptions99cents.com/Products.html
http://www.prescriptions99cents.com
Please become a business executive with me, and make boatloads
of money
Now is our most Desperate Hour, I implore your vital help
your sacrifice will be multiplied ten thousand times
please go over all my business opportunities on the top link
and here http://www.prescriptions99cents.com

The Venetian Black Nobility (new world order)
will bring about the clash of civilizations,
the muslems of the east, against the
secularists of the west.... and it won't be
pretty