Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Farm tractor rampage

"...A man on a big farm tractor, angry about his recent arrest for
resisting arrest and marijuana possession, was rolling across their
vehicles -- five marked cruisers, one unmarked car and a transport
van."

Video / Read mo
http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/19184491/police-vermont-farmer-crushed-cop-cars-with-tractor#ixzz22VC6Njg4

"We had nothing to pursue him with," said Chief Deputy Philip Brooks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

--

They may nail his ass to the jail wall for a long time, but I bet he had fun
doing it. Probably had/has a cheering section too.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, August 3, 2012 12:45:58 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
"...A man on a big farm tractor, angry about his recent arrest for
resisting arrest and marijuana possession, was rolling across their
vehicles -- five marked cruisers, one unmarked car and a transport
van."

Why is it the criminals never "man up" and accept the penalty for what they've done? It's always the cop's fault for catching them...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 3 Aug 2012 14:21:46 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Oren" wrote in message
.. .
"...A man on a big farm tractor, angry about his recent arrest for
resisting arrest and marijuana possession, was rolling across their
vehicles -- five marked cruisers, one unmarked car and a transport
van."

Video / Read mo
http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/19184491/police-vermont-farmer-crushed-cop-cars-with-tractor#ixzz22VC6Njg4

"We had nothing to pursue him with," said Chief Deputy Philip Brooks.
--

They may nail his ass to the jail wall for a long time, but I bet he had fun
doing it. Probably had/has a cheering section too.

What I thought was interesting is the entire police fleet was sitting
in the parking lot, an easy target. It musta been donut hour in the
police station. Crime fighting in the city was placed on stand-by?
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Oren wrote:

On Fri, 3 Aug 2012 14:21:46 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote:

.. .

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/1918449...crushed-cop-ca
rs-with-tractor#ixzz22VC6Njg4

"We had nothing to pursue him with," said Chief Deputy Philip Brooks.
--

They may nail his ass to the jail wall for a long time, but I bet he had fun
doing it. Probably had/has a cheering section too.

What I thought was interesting is the entire police fleet was sitting
in the parking lot, an easy target. It musta been donut hour in the
police station. Crime fighting in the city was placed on stand-by?
--

From the very same article linked above:

"Brooks said the destroyed vehicles constituted more than half the fleet
of sheriff's cruisers in the rural county on the Canadian border. Others
were out on patrol at the time of the incident."

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:
On Fri, 3 Aug 2012 11:26:44 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Friday, August 3, 2012 12:45:58 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
"...A man on a big farm tractor, angry about his recent arrest for
resisting arrest and marijuana possession, was rolling across their
vehicles -- five marked cruisers, one unmarked car and a transport
van."

Why is it the criminals never "man up" and accept the penalty for
what they've done?

When you find the answer let me know. My experience is just when you
think you have a criminal figured out and think you understand, they
change all the rules.

It's always the cop's fault for catching them...

Right. Crooks used to complain to me about being locked up. I simply
explained that the jury convicted and the judge sentenced them. 'It
ann't my fault you came to visit us.'

I've heard hundreds of times "I'm innocent". 'Sure you are son, now
you are doing time for all the things you were never caught for.'

A few times they were actually honest about being guilty. Even some
said they were lucky to go to prison, because it saved their life --
having lost 100 pounds, heath got better, etc...

There are actually more "innocent" persons in prison than you might think!

Alan Dershowitz explained: "People are convicted, not for what they did, but
for what can be proved. Often what can be proved is not what they did and
what they did cannot be proved."

A goblin can be sent to prison by changing ONE letter in the cop's offense
report! Suppose the offense report read:

"While on routine patrol, my partner Sam Spade and I saw Dudley Dobad, known
to us as a car thief, sitting ON a late model Chevrolet vehicle parked in
front of his residence. We ran the plates on the aforementioned vehicle and
the information came back as "stolen." We placed Dobad under arrest...."

Replace the word "ON" (in caps) above with the word "IN" and you have a
completely different situation.

Some think it's a pity that a mere typographical error can send a man to
prison...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 03 Aug 2012 14:57:13 -0500, Mark Storkamp
wrote:

In article ,
Oren wrote:

On Fri, 3 Aug 2012 14:21:46 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Oren" wrote in message
.. .
"...A man on a big farm tractor, angry about his recent arrest for
resisting arrest and marijuana possession, was rolling across their
vehicles -- five marked cruisers, one unmarked car and a transport
van."

Video / Read mo
http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/1918449...crushed-cop-ca
rs-with-tractor#ixzz22VC6Njg4

"We had nothing to pursue him with," said Chief Deputy Philip Brooks.
--

They may nail his ass to the jail wall for a long time, but I bet he had fun
doing it. Probably had/has a cheering section too.

What I thought was interesting is the entire police fleet was sitting
in the parking lot, an easy target. It musta been donut hour in the
police station. Crime fighting in the city was placed on stand-by?
--

From the very same article linked above:

"Brooks said the destroyed vehicles constituted more than half the fleet
of sheriff's cruisers in the rural county on the Canadian border. Others
were out on patrol at the time of the incident."

Yet he said : "We had nothing to pursue him with,". It took the city
police to catch him. Who knows.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Well, that stoner idiot made his life a lot worse.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Waylon Bruc" wrote in message
b.com...
Oren wrote in
:

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/1918449...mer-crushed-co
p-cars-with-tractor#ixzz22VC6Njg4

"We had nothing to pursue him with," said Chief Deputy Philip Brooks.

Bet a lot of people want to do the same thing, but we are afraid. He musta
been high at the time. lol.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

"Oren" wrote in message
"...A man on a big farm tractor, angry about his recent arrest for
resisting arrest and marijuana possession, was rolling across their
vehicles -- five marked cruisers, one unmarked car and a transport
van."

Video / Read mo
http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/19184491/police-vermont-farmer-crushed-cop-cars-with-tractor#ixzz22VC6Njg4

"We had nothing to pursue him with," said Chief Deputy Philip Brooks.
--

They may nail his ass to the jail wall for a long time, but I bet he had fun
doing it. Probably had/has a cheering section too.

What I thought was interesting is the entire police fleet was sitting
in the parking lot, an easy target. It musta been donut hour in the
police station. Crime fighting in the city was placed on stand-by?

Well they ARE union.

--
Steve Barker

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote:

"...A man on a big farm tractor, angry about his recent arrest
for resisting arrest and marijuana possession, was rolling
across their vehicles -- five marked cruisers, one unmarked
car and a transport van."

Just another example of your precious USA going down the toilet.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Root wrote:
Oren wrote:

"...A man on a big farm tractor, angry about his recent arrest
for resisting arrest and marijuana possession, was rolling
across their vehicles -- five marked cruisers, one unmarked
car and a transport van."

Just another example of your precious USA going down the toilet.

Not yet. This was but an example of marijuana-induced road rage.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/3/12 3:46 PM, Oren wrote:
What I thought was interesting is the entire police fleet was sitting
in the parking lot, an easy target. It musta been donut hour in the
police station. Crime fighting in the city was placed on stand-by?

Well, don't know if you've ever been up in Orleans county,
Vermont (I have).

Not all that much in the way of "crime" there...

Not a whole lot for the police to actually -do-....

farm tractor shift pattern dan Metalworking 29 January 29th 21 01:18 AM
Animal Farm Lucern Woodworking 1 December 6th 07 06:51 PM
Farm Program Pays $1.3 Billion to People Who Don't Farm AK Home Ownership 5 July 3rd 06 01:22 PM