Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Farm tractor rampage

On Fri, 03 Aug 2012 14:57:13 -0500, Mark Storkamp
wrote:

In article ,
Oren wrote:

On Fri, 3 Aug 2012 14:21:46 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Oren" wrote in message
.. .
"...A man on a big farm tractor, angry about his recent arrest for
resisting arrest and marijuana possession, was rolling across their
vehicles -- five marked cruisers, one unmarked car and a transport
van."

Video / Read mo
http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/1918449...crushed-cop-ca
rs-with-tractor#ixzz22VC6Njg4

"We had nothing to pursue him with," said Chief Deputy Philip Brooks.
--

They may nail his ass to the jail wall for a long time, but I bet he had fun
doing it. Probably had/has a cheering section too.

What I thought was interesting is the entire police fleet was sitting
in the parking lot, an easy target. It musta been donut hour in the
police station. Crime fighting in the city was placed on stand-by?
--

From the very same article linked above:

"Brooks said the destroyed vehicles constituted more than half the fleet
of sheriff's cruisers in the rural county on the Canadian border. Others
were out on patrol at the time of the incident."

Yet he said : "We had nothing to pursue him with,". It took the city
police to catch him. Who knows.