Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Clean dirty bathtub

I think you are right. What does it take to refinish the tub? Is it a
pro job?

On May 26, 5:31*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Might be not a stain, but might be the enamel is worn through.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

wrote in message

My bathtub has a stain in it that is impossible to remove so far. Here
is a picture of it:http://www.flickr.com/photos/5423000...7629878927850/.

What should I use to remove the stain? I tried bleach and it does not
work. It feels rather rough and even powderly at the stained area.

Thanks