Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Big Brother is watching us on Facebook

I mentioned one of my crowns fell out on Facebook yesterday and today
I'm getting "affordable dentist" ads on Facebook. I find that a little
creepy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
gonjah wrote:

I mentioned one of my crowns fell out on Facebook yesterday and today
I'm getting "affordable dentist" ads on Facebook. I find that a little
creepy.

And thus today's posting from the Fake AP Stylebook takes on even more
interest:
Fake AP Stylebook
It is no longer necessary to write new stories about Facebook privacy
issues. Just change the dates.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 2, 2:09*pm, gonjah wrote:
I mentioned one of my crowns fell out on Facebook yesterday and today
I'm getting "affordable dentist" ads on Facebook. I find that a little
creepy.

Welcome to the internet!

The unstated goal of Facebook and other social sites is to mine user
data. That's what gives them monetary value; targeted advertising.

Well, not necessarily mine, more like walk around and pick it up.
-----

- gpsman
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/2/2012 11:43 AM, gpsman wrote:
On May 2, 2:09 pm, wrote:
I mentioned one of my crowns fell out on Facebook yesterday and today
I'm getting "affordable dentist" ads on Facebook. I find that a little
creepy.

Welcome to the internet!

The unstated goal of Facebook and other social sites is to mine user
data. That's what gives them monetary value; targeted advertising.

Well, not necessarily mine, more like walk around and pick it up.
-----

- gpsman

if you're not paying for the service, then YOU are the product.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/2/2012 1:09 PM, gonjah wrote:
I mentioned one of my crowns fell out on Facebook yesterday and today
I'm getting "affordable dentist" ads on Facebook. I find that a little
creepy.

Hellooooo... That's the entire point behind Facebook. You provide data
about yourself to Facebook; Facebook provides it to its customers, who
will then use it to pitch products and services to you, or just to
find out more about you. You aren't Facebook's customer, you are its
product.

I attended a presentation on forensic data recovery services
yesterday. The presenter owns his own company, and is a former Secret
Service agent who performs investigations and retrieves data from
devices and online sources in the course of his work. He was quite
emphatic about the foolishness of sharing personal information on the
internet, because it can and sometimes will be used against you - and
you have no control over how it will be used, nor do you know who will
be using it.

He made the same point about smartphones and similar devices and apps
- they quietly collect data as you use them, and you most likely have
no idea what they're collecting, who that information is being shared
with, and what they could do with it. Of course, as he noted, the
tendency of people to use these products provides him with lots of
data and even handy timelines to provide to his clients or law
enforcement, or to testify about in court cases.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/2/2012 4:04 PM, Hell Toupee wrote:
[...]

One of the many down sides:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ather-did.html

The feds are after us to keep all personal medical conditions private
(HIPAA) and big business is doing everything it can to expose us.

Posted to alt.home.repair
AJL AJL is offline

On Wed, 02 May 2012 13:09:53 -0500, gonjah wrote:

I mentioned one of my crowns fell out on Facebook yesterday and today
I'm getting "affordable dentist" ads on Facebook. I find that a little
creepy.

Gmail (computers) read all the email and structure the ads based on
what they find. This is not a new concept. It's how you pay for your
'free' service...
Posted to alt.home.repair

gonjah wrote:

I mentioned one of my crowns fell out on Facebook yesterday
I find that a little creepy.

This is how my computer deals with Fecesbook:

127.0.0.1 facebook.com
127.0.0.1 www.facebook.com
127.0.0.1 error.facebook.com
127.0.0.1 static.ak.connect.facebook.com
127.0.0.1 www.static.ak.connect.facebook.com
127.0.0.1 static.ak.facebook.com
127.0.0.1 www.static.ak.facebook.com
127.0.0.1 api.facebook.com
127.0.0.1 www.api.facebook.com
127.0.0.1 connect.facebook.net
127.0.0.1 ssl.connect.facebook.com
127.0.0.1 api-read.facebook.com
127.0.0.1 ads.facebook.com
127.0.0.1 ads.ak.facebook.com
127.0.0.1 creative.ak.facebook.com
127.0.0.1 static.ak.fbcdn.net
127.0.0.1 www.static.ak.fbcdn.net
127.0.0.1 login.facebook.com
127.0.0.1 www.login.facebook.com
127.0.0.1 fbcdn.net
127.0.0.1 www.fbcdn.net
127.0.0.1 fbcdn.com
127.0.0.1 www.fbcdn.com
127.0.0.1 www-10-05-prn1.facebook.com
127.0.0.1 pixel.facebook.com
127.0.0.1 s-static.ak.facebook.com
127.0.0.1 s-static.ak.fbcdn.net

Fecesbook: Social Network for Gut Bacteria
Posted to alt.home.repair

gonjah wrote:
I mentioned one of my crowns fell out on Facebook yesterday and today
I'm getting "affordable dentist" ads on Facebook. I find that a little
creepy.

Affordable dentist? Everyone knows what Facebook is really about but
an affordable dentist?
Crowns new and used, teeth pulled 10 dollars with anesthetic 5 dollars
without.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"gonjah" wrote in message
net...
I mentioned one of my crowns fell out on Facebook yesterday and today I'm
getting "affordable dentist" ads on Facebook. I find that a little creepy.

Which is why I never have and never will join social networking sites like
that.

I cannot fathom why anyone would want to post their life to the public. They
obviously believe others really care.

If you can't use email to reach me, then you're not reaching me.

Posted to alt.home.repair

gonjah wrote:
I mentioned one of my crowns fell out on Facebook yesterday and today
I'm getting "affordable dentist" ads on Facebook. I find that a little
creepy.

I commend for your consideration the book: "What do you care what other
people think" by Richard Feynman. Here's a sample:

Ring-ring
Feynman: "Hello"
Caller: "Is this Dr. Feynman?"
Feynman: "Yes."
Caller: "Dr Richard P. Feynman?"
Feynman: "(wearily) Yes."
Caller: "Dr. Feynman, my name is Margaret Tibbets. I am the United States
Ambassador to the Court of King Olav V of Norway. It is my distinct pleasure
to inform you that you have been awarded the 1965 Nobel Prize in Physics!"
Feynman: "Do you know what the hell time it is in California?"
Caller: "Er... no."
Feynman: "It is three o'clock in the goddamn morning. Call back after nine!"
(click)
Caller: ???

Posted to alt.home.repair

"gonjah" wrote in message
net...
I mentioned one of my crowns fell out on Facebook yesterday and today I'm
getting "affordable dentist" ads on Facebook. I find that a little creepy.

That is why I do not now, and never will, have a Facebook account. Your
information is subject to too much crap like that. Nothing is "free", thus
the advertising. Do some Google searching and the same happens.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 02 May 2012 13:09:53 -0500, gonjah wrote:

I mentioned one of my crowns fell out on Facebook yesterday and today
I'm getting "affordable dentist" ads on Facebook. I find that a little
creepy.

And who is forcing you to use Facebook?

Tell me this, is there anything on there worth spending even 10 minutes
on it? Do you really care what someone ate for breakfast, when they
picked up the kids from school, or how much they paid for a purse? FB
is not only signing up for the biggest spyware ever used online, but
it's ****ing boring as hell.

One and a half years ago, I signed up for it, under an alias, just to
check it out. There was absolutely nothing on it that I found worth the
EXTENSIVE amount of time it takes to use it, because things were
constantly repeated, so that I was getting daily "important read-me's".
Turned out it was the same useless crap I read yesterday.

But that's minor compared to the real problem. I began to take the FB
cookies on my computer and run them thru a hex editor. Guess what,
everytime I was on FB, it was reading my hard drive. Listing all the
software I had installed, and other data. I have to mention that I was
not running a common, modern system, since I run windows98 (by choice).
I also dont use the common software, I have mostly freeware and obsolete
programs. But FB was tracking all of it. I also dont keep financial
data or anything important in the sense of tracking me, but I have a lot
of storage data, meaning collections of photos, clipart, music, videos,
etc. So, really they were not getting much anything of value, yet they
had in the cookies listed that I have a pre 1990's version of a paint
program, along with a newer version of the same.

After a couple weeks, I killed the account, or tried, because you can
not just remove a FB account. You can only suspend it, meaning it's
still there. However I did my best to destroy it before suspending it,
by removing pictures, and anything I had posted that could be removed.

But it gets WORSE! I soon found that even without a FB account, FB can
track your computer when any website has a FB logo on their page, which
is probably 95% or more of all websites these days. Since then, I've
added around 30 entries in my HOSTS file to block FB, and have an addon
for Firefox that blocks FB. I have other blockers installed that block
Twitter and other social network sites.

FB is a disease that has infected the internet, and it appears that in a
year or two, FB will completely destroy the internet. If you have not
noticed, almost all the once active newsgroups are dead. The few that
remain in use (like this one), is slower and has a lot more idiots and
off topic posts. Guess why? Because all the younger people only know
FB as the place to discuss things, most dont even know what a newsgroup
is. And what has the web become? It's mostly just a giant commercial
now.

I deal with several bands (music). The music types vary from rock,
oldies, modern, country, etc. A few years ago, any band that was
getting jobs, had a website. These days when you ask them for a
website, 9 out of 10 of them shove a FB link in my face. I keep telling
them "that's not a webpage". And when the music these bands play,
appeals to an older crowd, they are losing customers at their shows,
because it seems it's only the older people who sometimes refuse to use
FB. The young crowd thinks FB is the greatest thing on earth.

I will never use FB again, even if someone tried to pay me to use it.

I honestly believe that FB will completely destroy the internet within
the next few years. Of course if enough people "SAID NO" to FB, and
even boycotted it, this could change. But I dont see that happening.
FB is a disease that is spreading faster than flu. You see it
everywhere. Every website, every newspaper and magazine, every tv
newscast, on billboards and corner posters, everywhere.

You could be the first guy on your block to refuse FB, and better yet,
get your "REAL" friends to stop using it too. If I want to talk to a
friend, I use the phone, or email, or just visit them. I dont need the
world to know that my dog had puppies, just my friends who like dogs.

Real friends dont Bore their Friends, and Real friends dont let their
friends use facebook.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Thanks for the info. I've been considering putting up an, um, bogus FB page.
It would list awards received, patents claimed, degrees earned, and other
intellectual highlights, not forgetting the 1999 nomination for a Nobel
Prize. I would detail the time I spent in the volunteer soup kitchen and in
packing food for starving children in darkest Africa. I would certainly list
the efforts spent mentoring minority youth, the hours contributed as a
teacher's aide, the signatures for World Peace I collected, and so on.

Having been active in politics earlier in my life, rest assured its fairly
easy to manufacture a biography (check Elizabeth Warren's current
difficulty).

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/3/2012 11:44 PM, Earl wrote:
"Ed wrote in
:

wrote in message
net...
I mentioned one of my crowns fell out on Facebook yesterday and today
I'm getting "affordable dentist" ads on Facebook. I find that a
little creepy.

That is why I do not now, and never will, have a Facebook account.
Your information is subject to too much crap like that. Nothing is
"free", thus the advertising. Do some Google searching and the same
happens.

Facebook, Twitter and the like are sooooooo stupid.

I used to think the same thing but I've been keeping up with old friends
and I get daily updates on my grand-kids.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 03 May 2012 23:59:25 -0500, gonjah gonjah.net wrote:

Facebook, Twitter and the like are sooooooo stupid.

I used to think the same thing but I've been keeping up with old friends
and I get daily updates on my grand-kids.

You can do the same thing with plain old email. But you have to know
how to use the email software. Some people thing they need to type a
separate email to each person. WRONG! You can make a mailing list for
family members, another for old friends, and another for the guys and
gals at work. (or anything else). Then send the same typed message
along with photos to the whole list. All of them will get it, and can
reply to the whole list or just to the sender. It takes a little time
to create the lists. After that it's no different than posting to FB as
far as effort. But it's private. You wount have some child molestor
drooling over your children, or some moron shoving their political views
or religion up your ass, and you wont have some friend of a friend or a
friend whining because you used the F-word, or any of the other losers
you see on FB, plus no ads or harvesting your data to use against you.

Anyone thatr knows anything about how to actually use their software can
do this. FB is intended for the lazy, computer illiterate loser who
dont have any brains, nor understands just how harmful FB really is. Of
course it's also a fad for the kids. "Because I use it, you have to use
it too" (mentality). I can only hope that this fad dies a quick death.
But first the word needs to get out how destructive FB really is, and
make it "uncool" to use. Peer pressure can work in both ways......

Posted to alt.home.repair

"gonjah" gonjah.net wrote in message
Facebook, Twitter and the like are sooooooo stupid.

I used to think the same thing but I've been keeping up with old friends
and I get daily updates on my grand-kids.

It may have some uses like that, but you have to be aware of the down side,
such as corporate America is watching you. Facebook is also becoming a
large factor in divorces also. Too many people keeping up with "old
friends" and even meeting new ones.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/4/2012 1:50 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 03 May 2012 23:59:25 -0500, gonjahgonjah.net wrote:

Facebook, Twitter and the like are sooooooo stupid.

I used to think the same thing but I've been keeping up with old friends
and I get daily updates on my grand-kids.

You can do the same thing with plain old email. But you have to know
how to use the email software.

That's making a huge assumption. Some people have hundreds of friends
that would all have to be educated.

Some people thing they need to type a
separate email to each person. WRONG! You can make a mailing list for
family members, another for old friends, and another for the guys and
gals at work. (or anything else). Then send the same typed message
along with photos to the whole list. All of them will get it, and can
reply to the whole list or just to the sender. It takes a little time
to create the lists. After that it's no different than posting to FB as
far as effort. But it's private. You wount have some child molestor
drooling over your children, or some moron shoving their political views
or religion up your ass, and you wont have some friend of a friend or a
friend whining because you used the F-word, or any of the other losers

The filters are better now on FB, but I do get your point. Some of the
pictures I've seen of people's kids have been *odd* but it's the users
choice who gets to see them. "Private, pubic, friends, close friends,
etc...." I'll admit, some people, make choices I wouldn't.

I have a couple of friends that have become political wackos and I can
"hide" the posts I don't want to see. That way I can concentrate on what
I liked about my buddies but still be aware of the changes.

you see on FB, plus no ads or harvesting your data to use against you.

I don't think I care much about data mining. Creepy, but it's happening
anyway. See my story about Target above. No doubt, you're being watched
as I write this.

Anyone thatr knows anything about how to actually use their software can
do this. FB is intended for the lazy, computer illiterate loser who
dont have any brains, nor understands just how harmful FB really is. Of
course it's also a fad for the kids. "Because I use it, you have to use
it too" (mentality). I can only hope that this fad dies a quick death.
But first the word needs to get out how destructive FB really is, and
make it "uncool" to use. Peer pressure can work in both ways......

meh Welcome to the 21st century.

Someone suggested setting up a dummy account. Try it and look at the new
privacy controls and filters. From what I've seen it's better than it
used to be. FWIW: I expose as little private info as possible, but don't
have any dark secrets.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/4/2012 10:53 AM, gonjah wrote:

That's making a huge assumption. Some people have hundreds of friends
that would all have to be educated.

Friends don't let friends use Fecesbook!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/4/2012 11:07 AM, Red Hymen wrote:
On 5/4/2012 10:53 AM, gonjah wrote:

That's making a huge assumption. Some people have hundreds of friends
that would all have to be educated.

Friends don't let friends use Fecesbook!

No doubt a moot point for you.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/4/2012 12:15 PM, gonjah wrote:
On 5/4/2012 11:07 AM, Red Hymen wrote:
On 5/4/2012 10:53 AM, gonjah wrote:

That's making a huge assumption. Some people have hundreds of friends
that would all have to be educated.

Friends don't let friends use Fecesbook!

No doubt a moot point for you.

Here you go:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/21/tech/s...ors/index.html

"Study: People with lots of Facebook friends more likely to be narcissists

Do you have tons of Facebook friends and often update your status? If
so, you may be a narcissist, a new study suggests.

Research from Western Illinois University showed a link between the
number of Facebook friends you have and how active you are on the site
to the likelihood of being a "socially disruptive" narcissist.

The study -- which was recently published in the journal Personality and
Individual Differences -- was conducted among 300 participants, who took
a Narcissistic Personality Inventory questionnaire.

Those with more Facebook friends, who tagged themselves in photos and
updated their status throughout the day were more likely to have
narcissistic traits."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/4/2012 6:05 PM, Red Hymen wrote:
On 5/4/2012 12:15 PM, gonjah wrote:
On 5/4/2012 11:07 AM, Red Hymen wrote:
On 5/4/2012 10:53 AM, gonjah wrote:

That's making a huge assumption. Some people have hundreds of friends
that would all have to be educated.

Friends don't let friends use Fecesbook!

No doubt a moot point for you.

Here you go:

heh

I didn't bother to read. I get the idea. I think it's pretty obvious
it's narcissism and/or insecurity.

I only have 16 of my closest friends/family on FB. I intentionally don't
seek out more. I may allow a few more.

I think when FB first started it was some sort of status symbol to have
hundreds of friends. I didn't get it, unless you are a notable Musician,
or the like.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/4/2012 7:38 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

"gonjah" gonjah.net wrote in message
Facebook, Twitter and the like are sooooooo stupid.

I used to think the same thing but I've been keeping up with old
friends and I get daily updates on my grand-kids.

It may have some uses like that, but you have to be aware of the down
side, such as corporate America is watching you. Facebook is also
becoming a large factor in divorces also. Too many people keeping up
with "old friends" and even meeting new ones.

I'm considering removing my FB account now.

You're right. This is BS.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/5/2012 9:44 AM, Dee wrote:

Would you mind sharing the names of these Firefox add-ons that block FB
and Twitter? Thanks.

Dee

JavaScript, Adobe Flash and M$ Silverlight are the top tools used on the
internet to harm you. If you disable these technologies, you virtually
neuter the bad guys.

By default, NoScript disables them all but allows you to selectively
turn them on for sites, like your bank, that you trust.

http://noscript.net/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/5/2012 10:02 AM, diy savant wrote:
On 5/5/2012 9:44 AM, Dee wrote:

Would you mind sharing the names of these Firefox add-ons that block FB
and Twitter? Thanks.

Dee

JavaScript, Adobe Flash and M$ Silverlight are the top tools used on
the internet to harm you. If you disable these technologies, you
virtually neuter the bad guys.

By default, NoScript disables them all but allows you to selectively
turn them on for sites, like your bank, that you trust.

http://noscript.net/

How do you know you can trust your bank?

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/5/2012 9:44 AM, Dee wrote:

Would you mind sharing the names of these Firefox add-ons that block FB
and Twitter? Thanks.

Dee

JavaScript, Adobe Flash and M$ Silverlight are the top tools used on
the internet to harm you. If you disable these technologies, you
virtually neuter the bad guys.

By default, NoScript disables them all but allows you to selectively
turn them on for sites, like your bank, that you trust.

http://noscript.net/

How do you know you can trust your bank?

If you can't, why are they your bank? sheesh
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 05 May 2012 10:05:44 -0500, gonjah wrote:

How do you know you can trust your bank?

They have your photograph?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5 May 2012 13:44:58 GMT, Dee wrote:

wrote in
:

But it gets WORSE! I soon found that even without a FB account,
FB can track your computer when any website has a FB logo on their
page, which is probably 95% or more of all websites these days.
Since then, I've added around 30 entries in my HOSTS file to block
FB, and have an addon for Firefox that blocks FB. I have other
blockers installed that block Twitter and other social network
sites.

Would you mind sharing the names of these Firefox add-ons that block FB
and Twitter? Thanks.

Dee

It's called FacebookBlocker. It's found in the Add-ons. I have version
1.2.2. There may be a newer version since I have not checked in awhile.
There is none for Twitter. You can only block them using your HOSTS
file.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5 May 2012 13:44:58 GMT, Dee wrote:
sites.

Would you mind sharing the names of these Firefox add-ons that block FB
and Twitter? Thanks.

Dee

Facebook Blocker - Web Link:

http://webgraph.com/resources/facebookblocker/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 05 May 2012 19:35:29 -0500, gonjah wrote:

On 5/5/2012 9:44 AM, Dee wrote:

Would you mind sharing the names of these Firefox add-ons that block FB
and Twitter? Thanks.

Dee

JavaScript, Adobe Flash and M$ Silverlight are the top tools used on
the internet to harm you. If you disable these technologies, you
virtually neuter the bad guys.

By default, NoScript disables them all but allows you to selectively
turn them on for sites, like your bank, that you trust.

http://noscript.net/
How do you know you can trust your bank?

If you can't, why are they your bank?sheesh

I didn't say I didn't. I was asking him.

So, you think others are dumber than you? Hardly. At least on this group,
only Malformed come close.

Dammit man! Come on and troll right! sheesh

What a dumbass. BTW, I though you killfiled me? You're a liar, too?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Would you mind sharing the names of these Firefox add-ons that
block FB and Twitter? Thanks.

It's called FacebookBlocker. It's found in the Add-ons.

What's wrong with you people?

Have you never heard of a hosts file?

It's a standard file used by every version of windows to hard-code a DNS
entry for any internet host. I believe that a similar file is used by
linux and mac PC's as well.

If you want to effectively block your computer (any program running on
your computer, including your browser) from interacting with fecesbook
in any way, then add the following lines to your hosts file:

[...]

No add-ons needed.

The hosts file will be found he

Windows 9x/me: c:\windows\hosts
Win-2k/xp/vista/7: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

In the Windows start menu search box type "notepad" (without the quotes)
right click the entry and select "Run as Administrator" then enter your
user credentials for the UAC prompt and click yes to open notepad.

In notepad at "File" select "Open" then browse to
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc in the window that opens select "All
Files" then "hosts" then click "Open" to open the default Windows Hosts
File location.

Read the full instructions he

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...s-7-vista.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/5/2012 9:44 AM, Dee wrote:

Would you mind sharing the names of these Firefox add-ons that block FB
and Twitter? Thanks.

Dee

JavaScript, Adobe Flash and M$ Silverlight are the top tools used on
the internet to harm you. If you disable these technologies, you
virtually neuter the bad guys.

By default, NoScript disables them all but allows you to selectively
turn them on for sites, like your bank, that you trust.

http://noscript.net/

How do you know you can trust your bank?

Jim

They are FDIC insured.
Got any more dumbass questions?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/5/2012 9:44 AM, Dee wrote:

Would you mind sharing the names of these Firefox add-ons that
block FB
and Twitter? Thanks.

Dee

JavaScript, Adobe Flash and M$ Silverlight are the top tools used on
the internet to harm you. If you disable these technologies, you
virtually neuter the bad guys.

By default, NoScript disables them all but allows you to selectively
turn them on for sites, like your bank, that you trust.

http://noscript.net/

How do you know you can trust your bank?

Jim

They are FDIC insured.
Got any more dumbass questions?

So you can't?

The bank has more than money. It also has info.

This is why I trust mine:

"Is Online Banking secure and safe to use?
**

Velocity CU Online Banking services use state of the art, 128-bit, SSL
browser encryption to secure all information transmitted between your
computer and ours. No security system is 100% foolproof, but 128-bit SSL
encryption makes it virtually impossible for an unauthorized person to
intercept or view any of your Online Banking information. Browser
encryption security is considered by some to be much safer than the
traditional ways that consumers use to pay bills and exchange
information such as writing checks, sending payments in the mail,
handing your credit card to a stranger, carrying cash, etc.

For those that are worried about others accessing your data (on your
computer) after you have finished your sessions, we recommend that you
clear all of your cache and close your browser when your are finished.
This will keep anyone that follows from snooping your cached files. Some
browsers have the option to not cache secure pages. You should also
enable this function if you are uneasy of who may use the computer after
you do."

And thanks for the link. Noscript seems to work very well.

OT Thank God for facebook ARWadsworth UK diy 13 March 17th 12 03:32 PM
TOT; Facebook The Medway Handyman UK diy 18 October 30th 11 12:12 PM
Who is on Facebook? David F. Eisan[_2_] Woodworking 171 June 16th 11 06:24 AM
Facebook FFS Jim K[_3_] UK diy 0 March 3rd 11 02:36 PM
[C&UOT] facebook friends John Stumbles UK diy 33 July 27th 10 01:24 PM