Posted to alt.home.repair
gonjah gonjah is offline

Default OT Big Brother is watching us on Facebook

On 5/3/2012 11:44 PM, Earl wrote:
"Ed wrote in
:

wrote in message
net...
I mentioned one of my crowns fell out on Facebook yesterday and today
I'm getting "affordable dentist" ads on Facebook. I find that a
little creepy.

That is why I do not now, and never will, have a Facebook account.
Your information is subject to too much crap like that. Nothing is
"free", thus the advertising. Do some Google searching and the same
happens.

Facebook, Twitter and the like are sooooooo stupid.

I used to think the same thing but I've been keeping up with old friends
and I get daily updates on my grand-kids.