Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Outlet Humor....

Lookie he

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/jeff/outlet.html

Apologies if I posted this before, age is screwing with my memory these
days...

Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oh, man. Gonna be weeks before I get that vision out of my mind. Now, you
gone and done it.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"jeff_wisnia" wrote in message
Lookie he

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/jeff/outlet.html

Apologies if I posted this before, age is screwing with my memory these
days...

Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/12/2012 2:35 PM, jeff_wisnia wrote:
Lookie he

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/jeff/outlet.html

Apologies if I posted this before, age is screwing with my memory these
days...

Jeff

Sex has lost its spark for you. eh? ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 21:41:29 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 4/12/2012 2:35 PM, jeff_wisnia wrote:
Lookie he

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/jeff/outlet.html

Apologies if I posted this before, age is screwing with my memory these
days...

Jeff

Sex has lost its spark for you. eh? ^_^

TDD

There is a lesson to be learned here. The face cover plate screw slot
is in the vertical position.

the debate begins
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 4/12/2012 2:35 PM, jeff_wisnia wrote:
Lookie he

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/jeff/outlet.html

Apologies if I posted this before, age is screwing with my memory these
days...

Jeff

Sex has lost its spark for you. eh? ^_^

TDD

There is a lesson to be learned here. The face cover plate screw slot
is in the vertical position.

the debate begins

I did some work for an architect years ago and the guy was so picky and
detail oriented that he wanted all electrical device cover screws with
the slot in the vertical position so as not to collect dust. This was
years before any manufacturer provided Phillips head cover screws which
would have caused the fellow to have a stroke. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/12/2012 2:35 PM, jeff_wisnia wrote:
Lookie he

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/jeff/outlet.html

Apologies if I posted this before, age is screwing with my memory
these days...

Jeff

Speaking of never looking at things the same again:

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...59622182_n.jpg
Posted to alt.home.repair

Speaking of the slot in the cover screw, is there a general practice that says if the slot be turned horizontal or vertical? If not, what is convention governing visible screws in cover plates?

As far as getting the "vision out of one's head" from now on just mount grounded receptacles the way the 'rest of the world does': Ground side Up!

lol