Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wiring Diagrams for Every Home on Earth

Using our advanced satellite array, we are able to provide a wiring
diagram for any home, or other building on Earth. Our satellites take
an X-ray of your electrical system and print a detailed diagram of all
your wiring. This includes power wires, phone lines, coax, doorbells,
low voltage wiring, computer wiring, and everything else related to
wiring.

The detailed diagram includes the length and exact location of each and
every wire in your home. It provides the wire gauge, color of wire,
type of cable, such as romex, EMT conduit, BX/AC, and all others. This
includes the type of insulation material.

Each and every electrical connection and box is shown, including the
number of wires, type of connection devices in use, such as wirenuts,
tape, etc. Additionally, each and every receptacle, switch, light
fixture and other devices are identified by type, shape, location,
manufacturer, and age. All ground connections are included, as well as
your service entrance, breakers, ground rods, and all connections up to
your electric meter or other point of entry. External buildings, such
as garages are included.

The best part of our diagrams, is that we will provide you with any and
all electrical problems in your home. We identify all shorts, loose
connections, frayed wire, improper wire guage, bad grounds, wrong sized
fuses/breakers, overloaded outlets, over wattage light bulbs, and over
stuffed boxes. Our system is so accurate, we can even tell you the
amount of life left in most types of lightbulbs, and even the life left
in your appliances, along with defects, such as shorted or open motor
windings, and worn brushes.

We can provide a diagram for any home, garage, shed, barn, office
building, retail store, factory, warehouse, restaurant, or any other
structure in the world.

With all the modern electronics and other electrical equipment that we
use these days, people around the world are in danger of electrical
shock, structural fires, and other dangers caused by electrical systems.
To promote our business and protect people from electrical injuries,
deaths, and fires, we're offering our diagrams for HALF PRICE, for the
month of April 2012. Our normal price is $699.99 for an average home
(up to ten rooms). For additional rooms, there is an additional charge
of $50 per room, (for homes over ten rooms).

For the month of April, we're offering a diagram for your home for only
$349.99 (that's HALF PRICE). That is for all homes up to ten rooms.
During our sale, each additional room over ten is only $25.

DON'T DELAY, SIGN UP TODAY BEFORE THE SALE ENDS!!!!

To obtain the prices for diagrams for industrial buildings, stores, farm
structures beyond the house, and other larger buildings, contact us for
pricing.

To get your wiring diagram, all you need to do is provide us with your
exact location. In North America, this would be your mailing address,
city, state, and zip. For locations in other parts of the world, we may
require more information. (There may be additional postage required for
locations outside North America).

Once we receive your payment, your diagram will be sent to you within 24
hours on business days. All U.S. orders are shipped by USPS.

Our HALF PRICE SALE begins today, April 1, 2012, and will end on April
30, 2012. Order yours today!!!

Sincerely,

World Wide Wiring Inc.

Posted to alt.home.repair

The writing style is also excellent.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On Sun, 01 Apr 2012 08:59:38 -0500,
wrote:

Using our advanced satellite array, we are able to provide a wiring
diagram for any home, or other building on Earth. Our satellites take
Our HALF PRICE SALE begins today, April 1, 2012, and will end on April
30, 2012. Order yours today!!!

Well, it is one of the better though out April 1 stories.

Posted to alt.home.repair

.

wrote:

Using our advanced satellite array, we are able to provide a wiring
diagram for any home, or other building on Earth. *Our satellites take
Our HALF PRICE SALE begins today, April 1, 2012, and will end on April
30, 2012. *Order yours today!!!

Well, it is one of the better though out April 1 stories.

Yes, but they cannot provide wiring diagrams for any house that has
NOT had its lead paint removed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 1, 8:59 am, wrote:
[...]

Andy comments:
Does that mean that someone in the government should be
called when my electic toothbrush stops working ?????

Andy in Eureka, Texas

Posted to alt.home.repair
dgk dgk is offline

On Sun, 1 Apr 2012 10:42:19 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

The writing style is also excellent.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

.. .
wrote:

Using our advanced satellite array, we are able to provide a wiring
diagram for any home, or other building on Earth. Our satellites take
Our HALF PRICE SALE begins today, April 1, 2012, and will end on April
30, 2012. Order yours today!!!

Well, it is one of the better though out April 1 stories.

I would love to have a wiring diagram of my house - I have no idea
where some of them go.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/02/12 08:37 am, dgk wrote:

Using our advanced satellite array, we are able to provide a wiring
diagram for any home, or other building on Earth. Our satellites take
Our HALF PRICE SALE begins today, April 1, 2012, and will end on April
30, 2012. Order yours today!!!

Well, it is one of the better though out April 1 stories.

I would love to have a wiring diagram of my house - I have no idea
where some of them go.

I would like to know what the switch inside our front door is supposed
to do (or did once). Right now it does nothing, but I can't help
wondering whether it was once part of a 4-way setup to enable the
hallway lights to be switched at either end or by the door.

Perce
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 02 Apr 2012 09:59:44 -0400, "Percival P. Cassidy"
wrote:

On 04/02/12 08:37 am, dgk wrote:

Using our advanced satellite array, we are able to provide a wiring
diagram for any home, or other building on Earth. Our satellites take
Our HALF PRICE SALE begins today, April 1, 2012, and will end on April
30, 2012. Order yours today!!!

Well, it is one of the better though out April 1 stories.

I would love to have a wiring diagram of my house - I have no idea
where some of them go.

I would like to know what the switch inside our front door is supposed
to do (or did once). Right now it does nothing, but I can't help
wondering whether it was once part of a 4-way setup to enable the
hallway lights to be switched at either end or by the door.

Perce

Could be for an outlet.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/2/2012 8:59 AM, Percival P. Cassidy wrote:
On 04/02/12 08:37 am, dgk wrote:

Using our advanced satellite array, we are able to provide a wiring
diagram for any home, or other building on Earth. Our satellites take
Our HALF PRICE SALE begins today, April 1, 2012, and will end on April
30, 2012. Order yours today!!!

Well, it is one of the better though out April 1 stories.

I would love to have a wiring diagram of my house - I have no idea
where some of them go.

I would like to know what the switch inside our front door is supposed
to do (or did once). Right now it does nothing, but I can't help
wondering whether it was once part of a 4-way setup to enable the
hallway lights to be switched at either end or by the door.

Perce

is there a ceiling fixture in the room? We had a mystery switch in one
of our rentals, by the front door also. Found not only the wiring, but
the light fixture itself ABOVE the false ceiling. So, if there's no
fixture in the room, There may have been at one time.

--
Steve Barker
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/02/12 9:59 AM, Percival P. Cassidy wrote:
On 04/02/12 08:37 am, dgk wrote:

Using our advanced satellite array, we are able to provide a wiring
diagram for any home, or other building on Earth. Our satellites take
Our HALF PRICE SALE begins today, April 1, 2012, and will end on April
30, 2012. Order yours today!!!

Well, it is one of the better though out April 1 stories.

I would love to have a wiring diagram of my house - I have no idea
where some of them go.

I would like to know what the switch inside our front door is supposed
to do (or did once). Right now it does nothing, but I can't help
wondering whether it was once part of a 4-way setup to enable the
hallway lights to be switched at either end or by the door.

Perce

Perhaps it was for a closet?

The light in the closet by my front door [was] controlled by a switch
next to the front door. There were 2 switches - one for the light
outside the front door and one for the closet.

Dumb! With the closet being on the opposite side of the door from the
switch, you had to reach over to turn the light on, turn to open the
closet, do whatever you needed to do, close the closet door and then
reach over and turn off the light. A lot of unnecessary twisting and
turning. (All of the other closets in my house have a pull chain
fixture, the way it should be.)

I replaced the front closet light with a pull chain fixture, added a
light by the garage door and wired it to the old closet switch by the
front door.

Much better.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/02/12 07:42 pm, DerbyDad03 wrote:

[...]

We have closets both sides of the front door, and the lights there have
pull switches, but I suppose it's possible that they were controlled
originally by the mystery switch.

Perce

The next question would be:

If the closet lights were (possibly) controlled by that switch in the
past, how did they rewire them to be "always on" and thus controlled by
the pull chain?

Have you ever opened the switch box to see how it's wired or traced the
wires to see where they go?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 19:52:14 -0400, DerbyDad03
wrote:

The next question would be:

If the closet lights were (possibly) controlled by that switch in the
past, how did they rewire them to be "always on" and thus controlled by
the pull chain?

Wirenut the two wires together in the switch box.....
That's simple enough.

Have you ever opened the switch box to see how it's wired or traced the
wires to see where they go?

Yep, that's the way to do it.
Shut off the breaker for that circuit. Apply a meter to the wires on
the OHM scale. Extend the other wire with a piece of any kind of wire
and touch it to other things that went off.