Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_6_] Steve Barker[_6_] is offline

Default Wiring Diagrams for Every Home on Earth

On 4/2/2012 8:59 AM, Percival P. Cassidy wrote:
On 04/02/12 08:37 am, dgk wrote:

Using our advanced satellite array, we are able to provide a wiring
diagram for any home, or other building on Earth. Our satellites take
Our HALF PRICE SALE begins today, April 1, 2012, and will end on April
30, 2012. Order yours today!!!

Well, it is one of the better though out April 1 stories.

I would love to have a wiring diagram of my house - I have no idea
where some of them go.

I would like to know what the switch inside our front door is supposed
to do (or did once). Right now it does nothing, but I can't help
wondering whether it was once part of a 4-way setup to enable the
hallway lights to be switched at either end or by the door.

Perce

is there a ceiling fixture in the room? We had a mystery switch in one
of our rentals, by the front door also. Found not only the wiring, but
the light fixture itself ABOVE the false ceiling. So, if there's no
fixture in the room, There may have been at one time.

--
Steve Barker