Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Wiring Diagrams for Every Home on Earth

On Sun, 01 Apr 2012 08:59:38 -0500,
wrote:

Using our advanced satellite array, we are able to provide a wiring
diagram for any home, or other building on Earth. Our satellites take
an X-ray of your electrical system and print a detailed diagram of all
your wiring. This includes power wires, phone lines, coax, doorbells,
low voltage wiring, computer wiring, and everything else related to
wiring.

Our HALF PRICE SALE begins today, April 1, 2012, and will end on April
30, 2012. Order yours today!!!

Well, it is one of the better though out April 1 stories.