Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Duct tape finally comes through.

On 2012-03-13, Doug wrote:

Not sure about the details but glad to hear the dog is better.

At this point, I'm not sure the dog is better, but I hadda do
something and I'm now confident the dog is is good hands. My mom
thought the groomer would solve the problem, but I know the groomer
would have told me to get the dog to a vet. I haven't heard from the
vet, yet, but I told them to do whatever it takes to help the dog,
regardless of cost. I tried to do something, but when I saw the
extent of the problem and the blood, I knew it was beyond my scope.
It's not my dog, but I hate to see animals suffer, regardless. I'm
hoping for a call later today.

nb

I understand. I hope you get GOOD news.