Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Duct tape finally comes through.

You wrapped the crate with masking tape. Why not buy more masking tape?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"notbob" wrote in message
An old half dried out roll of crappy duct tape saved my bacon and my
mom's dog's ass.

Mom (who has alzheimers) has a min poodle that she hasn't groomed in
too long. It got a lump of doody stuck in its arse and was in pain.
The dog needed to see a vet, but mom wouldn't budge and I couldn't get
her to come with me, at first. I called for help but being so remote,
none was forthcoming. So, I decided to take the dog to the vet, one
way or the other. The dog had this tennis ball size lump of doody
stuck in/on its ass --to the point of bloody!-- a mess no matter how
you work it. Mom had no dog carrier (that I know of) so I rigged one
out one of those large cheapo plastic storage boxes you get fer $5-8
at Wallyworld. I punched some holes in the lid, put the dog in, and
bound it up with masking tape. I finally got mom to follow her dog
(her life) to the car, put the box/dog in, and hotfooted it to the
vet. Whew. One major crisis averted and one dog's ass saved.

I also bought some new duct tape!

nb

--
Fight internet CENSORSHIP - Fight SOPA-PIPA
Contact your congressman and/or representative, now!