Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Duct tape finally comes through.

On 2012-03-13, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Mar 13, 1:28*pm, notbob wrote:

" I punched some holes in the lid, put the dog in, and bound it up
with masking tape"

Why didn't you use the duct tape?

I did. Senior moment. Got word from vet. The dog is fine and also
had a bad tooth removed and nails trimmed. Also gonna get update on
shots.

Hopefully, all will be well Thurs when we pick up dog and groomer
makes her clean and sparkly new doggy and we can bring her home to new
clean surroundings (minus doggy doody smears on rug, etc).

You ahr ppl wanna help? Help me find a supplier for Hoover Floor Mate
SpinScrub 801 rug cleaner parts. Mom has an almost unused brand new
one, but missing the top removable control handle (why, I can't say).
I need to clean this house! Anyone know a source?

nb

--
Fight internet CENSORSHIP - Fight SOPA-PIPA
Contact your congressman and/or representative, now!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2012-03-13, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Mar 13, 1:28*pm, notbob wrote:

" I punched some holes in the lid, put the dog in, and bound it up
with masking tape"

Why didn't you use the duct tape?

I did. Senior moment. Got word from vet. The dog is fine and also
had a bad tooth removed and nails trimmed. Also gonna get update on
shots.

Hopefully, all will be well Thurs when we pick up dog and groomer
makes her clean and sparkly new doggy and we can bring her home to new
clean surroundings (minus doggy doody smears on rug, etc).

You ahr ppl wanna help? Help me find a supplier for Hoover Floor Mate
SpinScrub 801 rug cleaner parts. Mom has an almost unused brand new
one, but missing the top removable control handle (why, I can't say).
I need to clean this house! Anyone know a source?

nb

Thanks for the update !!!!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2012-03-13, wrote:
On Mar 13, 1:28 pm, wrote:

" I punched some holes in the lid, put the dog in, and bound it up
with masking tape"

Why didn't you use the duct tape?

I did. Senior moment. Got word from vet. The dog is fine and also
had a bad tooth removed and nails trimmed. Also gonna get update on
shots.

Hopefully, all will be well Thurs when we pick up dog and groomer
makes her clean and sparkly new doggy and we can bring her home to new
clean surroundings (minus doggy doody smears on rug, etc).

You ahr ppl wanna help? Help me find a supplier for Hoover Floor Mate
SpinScrub 801 rug cleaner parts. Mom has an almost unused brand new
one, but missing the top removable control handle (why, I can't say).
I need to clean this house! Anyone know a source?

nb

Darn, sorry, I thought you used the duct tape to stifle mom. My bad. o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

Or, maybe duct tape to wrap the cat for toe nail trim?

As to the vac cleaner. Open the yellow pages phone book, and look under
vacuum cleaners. I did that one time, and found a shop where they really
knew what they were doing, and fixed my parents vac rapidly and
inexpensively.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

" I punched some holes in the lid, put the dog in, and bound it up
with masking tape"

Why didn't you use the duct tape?

I did. Senior moment. Got word from vet. The dog is fine and also

Darn, sorry, I thought you used the duct tape to stifle mom. My bad. o_O

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:

As to the vac cleaner. Open the yellow pages phone book, and look
under vacuum cleaners. I did that one time, and found a shop where
they really knew what they were doing, and fixed my parents vac
rapidly and inexpensively.

Yellow Pages?

How quaint.