Posted to alt.home.repair

Default New way to vote...

I'll do my best to be a constitutional president. I'll use my
constituionally delegated powers to execute the minimal duties of my office.
Faithfully, and with as few expensive vacations as possible.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
You gonna write in Stormin Mormon?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"gregz" wrote in message

For a long time, newt would call once a day.

Greg

A vote for Romney is a vote for Mormon cult Joseph Smith Home Repair 193 October 19th 11 02:13 PM
Get out and vote Robert Green Home Repair 0 November 4th 10 04:50 AM
please vote for me Loredana Popescu Electronics Repair 0 July 21st 09 03:22 PM
vote [email protected] Woodworking 0 April 16th 06 01:29 PM
VOTE Bob Schmall Woodworking 82 November 11th 04 07:01 PM