Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

Default Right angle cordless drill with a clutch?

I need a right angle cordless drill that has a clutch. I heard
that Mikita might have had a 1/2 inch version, but don't see it on
their website. I need one to drive my inline skating push stick.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27532210@N04/

It also kind of has to be 18 V, since I have the power supply. I
have a right angle gear that can be stuck on an ordinary cordless
drill with a clutch, but it is geared 3 to 1 and that will lower
the speed too much. I might try Milwaukee 49-22-8510 Right Angle
Drill Attachment, but will need to know if the speed is reduced.

Too bad right angle cordless drills don't come with clutches.
Milwaukee has one, but it's electrical and causes the drill to
stop. That won't work here.

Thanks.

Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

What's the purpose of peddling a boat?

What's the purpose of walking? Some people speed walk...

What's the purpose of flapping your arms?

What's the purpose of flapping your lips?

Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 16:08:24 -0500
From: tiredofspamnospam.nospam.com
Newsgroups: rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.r epair
References:4f4e815e$0$20232$c3e8da3$9deca2c3 news.astraweb.com
In-Reply-To:4f4e815e$0$20232$c3e8da3$9deca2c3 news.astraweb.com

[...]

Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

Skating on a nice smooth flat surface is easy compared to rough
terrain skating. The first time I ice skated, it was easy as pie.
The first time I inline street skated, I was stunned at how
relatively difficult it is. There is no comparison.

Besides, you can't speedskate on rough terrain...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKC5U...feature=colike

Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

Really, my son does. The worlds are held outdoors on rough terrain.
Only in the USA does speed skating occur indoors.

He skates both indoor inline, and outdoor. They knock off a 50k outdoors
in about 35-45 minutes. Depending on the heat.

Now get off your lazy ass and skate.

Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 18:23:15 -0500
From: tiredofspamnospam.nospam.com
Newsgroups: rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.r epair
References:4f4e815e$0$20232$c3e8da3$9deca2c3 news.astraweb.com aOidnf2bSfZUDtPSnZ2dnUVZ_r-dnZ2d ptd.net 4f4eb0ba$0$3010$c3e8da3$e408f015 news.astraweb.com
In-Reply-To:4f4eb0ba$0$3010$c3e8da3$e408f015 news.astraweb.com

Well, you must be one of those lazy ass people we pay taxes for.
Always looking for a way to get it done without spending any energy... 8)

On 2/29/2012 6:11 PM, John Doe wrote:
What's the purpose of peddling a boat?

What's the purpose of walking? Some people speed walk...

What's the purpose of flapping your arms?

What's the purpose of flapping your lips?

Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

Really, my son does. The worlds are held outdoors on rough terrain.
Only in the USA does speed skating occur indoors.

He skates both indoor inline, and outdoor. They knock off a 50k outdoors
in about 1 hour. Depending on the heat.

Now get off your lazy ass and skate.

On 2/29/2012 6:37 PM, John Doe wrote:
Skating on a nice smooth flat surface is easy compared to rough
terrain skating. The first time I ice skated, it was easy as pie.
The first time I inline street skated, I was stunned at how
relatively difficult it is. There is no comparison.

Besides, you can't speedskate on rough terrain...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKC5U...feature=colike

Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2zvxG6dgak

--
Steve W.
Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

John Doe posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

What's the purpose of peddling a boat?

To sell it!

What's the purpose of walking? Some people speed walk...

To get away from you.

What's the purpose of flapping your arms?

We want to wave you off before you get too close.

What's the purpose of flapping your lips?

In your case it is to distribute the halitoses.

--
Tekkie