Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A New Perspective on Cost of War

The Daring Dufas" wrote in message

stuff snipped

the middle of the last century before any number of changes
came to The Catholic Church. It seems like every time a
new pope becomes head of the church, his own ideas tend to filter
down throughout the way things are done.

I always wondered: If there is only One True God, why on earth are their
more religions and interpretations of those religions than you can shake a
censer at? You'd think he'd smite the false prophets. I switched to
Eventualism:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eventualism

It was a tough change from

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibology

I joined them after the the Schism of Lourdes in 1573 marked the
Presbylutherans' official split from the Roman Catholic Church over the
Presbylutherans' right to attend church with wet hair. That right has since
been abolished.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_The_Simpsons

--
Bobby G.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/21/2012 9:44 AM, Robert Green wrote:
The Daring wrote in message

[...]

I finally settled on becoming a Pastafarian after trying everything else.

http://www.venganza.org/

My brother started the "Eight Day Predestinationists" when he was in the
seminary and had a disagreement with The Pope. I started "The First
Church Of Earth" but had a fight on my hands because being an "Earthist"
sounded too much like "Atheist" and the Southern Baptist kept throwing
rocks at me. That lead me to me forming O.T.H.E.R. "Organization for the
Termination of Human Equal Rights" an equal opportunity hate
organization which anyone can join. We hate everybody except for our own
members because "You're either something or OTHER"
and we hate you. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 21, 3:44*pm, "Robert Green" wrote:
The Daring Dufas" wrote in ...

[...]

Tch. Hollywood. I never would have believed it of you! ;-)