Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default A New Perspective on Cost of War

On Feb 21, 3:44*pm, "Robert Green" wrote:
The Daring Dufas" wrote in ...

stuff snipped

the middle of the last century before any number of changes
came to The Catholic Church. It seems like every time a
new pope becomes head of the church, his own ideas tend to filter
down throughout the way things are done.

I always wondered: If there is only One True God, why on earth are their
more religions and interpretations of those religions than you can shake a
censer at? *You'd think he'd smite the false prophets. *I switched to
Eventualism:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eventualism

It was a tough change from

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibology

I joined them after the the Schism of Lourdes in 1573 marked the
Presbylutherans' official split from the Roman Catholic Church over the
Presbylutherans' right to attend church with wet hair. That right has since
been abolished.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_The_Simpsons

--
Bobby G.

Tch. Hollywood. I never would have believed it of you! ;-)