Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Aerators for homes with low water pressure?

I often have chronically low water pressure throughout my home,
and the faucet aerators with their flow restrictors make the water flow
even worse.

The flow restrictors seem to be integral with the new-model aerators and
can't even be removed.

Are there aerators I can buy that are suitable for homes that already
have low water pressure? Either higher-flow flow restrictors, or
removable flow restrictors, or none at all?

All that crap about low-flow aerators and low-flow toilets and low-flow
shower heads doesn't seem to apply to homes like mine, which have low
water pressure to begin with!

-- Steven L.