Posted to alt.home.repair

Default YOUR VOTE FOR REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE

YOUR VOTE FOR REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE

http://polldaddy.com/poll/5826843/

Current results (as of 9:45 am EST Tuesday Jan 31)

NEWT GINGRICH 26% 2,880 votes
RON PAUL 25% 2,760 votes
MITT ROMNEY 30% 3,351 votes
RICK SANTORUM 19% 2,175 votes

11,165 Total Votes
Posted to alt.home.repair

Home Guy wrote:

YOUR VOTE FOR REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE
http://polldaddy.com/poll/5826843/

Current results (as of 9:45 am EST Tuesday Jan 31)

NEWT GINGRICH 26% 2,880 votes
RON PAUL 25% 2,760 votes
MITT ROMNEY 30% 3,351 votes
RICK SANTORUM 19% 2,175 votes

11,165 Total Votes

Current results (as of 10:35 am EST)

NEWT GINGRICH 26% 16,548 votes
RON PAUL 25% 16,150 votes
MITT ROMNEY 30% 19,775 votes
RICK SANTORUM 19% 12,384 votes

64,857 Total Votes
Posted to alt.home.repair

Home Guy wrote:
YOUR VOTE FOR REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE

http://polldaddy.com/poll/5826843/

Current results (as of 9:45 am EST Tuesday Jan 31)

NEWT GINGRICH 26% 2,880 votes
RON PAUL 25% 2,760 votes
MITT ROMNEY 30% 3,351 votes
RICK SANTORUM 19% 2,175 votes

11,165 Total Votes

Where is "None of the above"?

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 31, 11:55*am, "dadiOH" wrote:
Home Guy wrote:
YOUR VOTE FOR REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE

http://polldaddy.com/poll/5826843/

Current results (as of 9:45 am EST Tuesday Jan 31)

NEWT GINGRICH *26% * 2,880 votes
RON PAUL * * * 25% * 2,760 votes
MITT ROMNEY * *30% * 3,351 votes
RICK SANTORUM *19% * 2,175 votes

11,165 Total Votes

Where is "None of the above"?

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
Get it athttp://mysite.verizon.net/xico

Does any but me find it somewhat interesting that the 3 top prospects
for our next President are named Barack, Newt and Mitt?

Even if we went with their real first names (Barack, Newton and
Willard) I'd still find it interesting.

It might be fun to look back at who ran against who over the years and
see if there was another time when the front runners all had less than
common given names.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 12:10:45 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

It might be fun to look back at who ran against who over the years and
see if there was another time when the front runners all had less than
common given names.

Newt was from a broken family. Adopted, given his surname. From that
he has done well for himself.

Mitt built his wealth from nothing (not inherited money).

Barack, who really knows.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Home Guy wrote:
YOUR VOTE FOR REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE

http://polldaddy.com/poll/5826843/

Current results (as of 9:45 am EST Tuesday Jan 31)

NEWT GINGRICH *26% * 2,880 votes
RON PAUL * * * 25% * 2,760 votes
MITT ROMNEY * *30% * 3,351 votes
RICK SANTORUM *19% * 2,175 votes

11,165 Total Votes

Where is "None of the above"?

--

dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
Get it athttp://mysite.verizon.net/xico

Does any but me find it somewhat interesting that the 3 top prospects
for our next President are named Barack, Newt and Mitt?

Even if we went with their real first names (Barack, Newton and
Willard) I'd still find it interesting.

Being lefthanded, I'm more impressed that the republicans aren't
offering us a lefty. 5 of the last 7 presidents have been left
handed.

It might be fun to look back at who ran against who over the years and
see if there was another time when the front runners all had less than
common given names.

We started pretty much with George, John & Tom- so they had to get
less common as time went on.

I had to peak- http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0781450.html

There was 1868- Ulysses and Horatio [and nobody remembers Horatio
Seymour, do they?]

I remembered Dwight-- forgot Adlai- so 1952 was interesting.

I think Barack and either Newt or Mitt will take the cake.

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
It might be fun to look back at who ran against who over the years and
see if there was another time when the front runners all had less than
common given names.

Newt was from a broken family. Adopted, given his surname. From that
he has done well for himself.

Mitt built his wealth from nothing (not inherited money).

Barack, who really knows.

Why are you discussing their source of wealth when I was discussing
their first names?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
It might be fun to look back at who ran against who over the years and
see if there was another time when the front runners all had less than
common given names.

Newt was from a broken family. Adopted, given his surname. From that
he has done well for himself.

Mitt built his wealth from nothing (not inherited money).

Barack, who really knows.

Why are you discussing their source of wealth when I was discussing
their first names?

Well excuse me. You mentioned "names". I still wonder the origin of a
"surname" GINGRICH !

My apologies.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 11:55:24 -0500, "dadiOH" wrote:

Home Guy wrote:
YOUR VOTE FOR REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE

What does this have to do with home repair?

Look for the newsgroups "alt.politics" "alt.politics.republicans"
"alt.politics.democrats" etc....

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default YOUR VOTE FOR REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE (Ron Paul wins)

YOUR VOTE FOR REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE

http://polldaddy.com/poll/5826843/

Results (as of 9:45 am EST Tuesday Jan 31)

NEWT GINGRICH 26% 2,880 votes
RON PAUL 25% 2,760 votes
MITT ROMNEY 30% 3,351 votes
RICK SANTORUM 19% 2,175 votes

11,165 Total Votes

Results (as of 10:35 am EST)

NEWT GINGRICH 26% 16,548 votes
RON PAUL 25% 16,150 votes
MITT ROMNEY 30% 19,775 votes
RICK SANTORUM 19% 12,384 votes

64,857 Total Votes

Poll closed - final results:

NEWT GINGRICH 24% 86,631 votes
RON PAUL 30% 104,768 votes
MITT ROMNEY 28% 98,061 votes
RICK SANTORUM 18% 64,743 votes

354,203 Total Votes

Ron Paul is the winner. There is hope for the US after all.