Posted to rec.woodworking

Default In the Words of Republican Presidential Candidate Sen. John McCain

U.S. Department of Defense
Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense (Public Affairs)
News Release
On the Web:
http://www.defenselink.mil/releases/...eleaseid=10581
Media contact: +1 (703) 697-5131/697-5132 Public contact:
http://www.dod.mil/faq/comment.html
or +1 (703) 428-0711 +1
IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 252-07
March 06, 2007
DoD Identifies Marine Casualty

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a
Marine who was supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom. Lance Cpl. Raul S.
Bravo, 21, of Elko, Nev., died March 3 while conducting combat
operations in Al Anbar province, Iraq. Bravo was assigned to 3rd
Battalion, 4th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine
Expeditionary Force, Twentynine Palms, Calif. For more information in
regard to this release the media can contact the Camp Pendleton public
affairs office at (760) 830-5476.

Is that gender confused JT still calling men by womens names. I read
that's how old homosexuals who have lived a lifetime of being fags in
denial live with it...
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default In the Words of Republican Presidential Candidate Sen. John McCain WASTED#3172: Lance Cpl. Raul S. Bravo, 21, of Elko, Nev

Stinky, is that you???

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default In the Words of Republican Presidential Candidate Sen. John

No your fat whore Mother just left! You know she ashamed to have such a
failure girlie man for a son who still lives under her roof.

eh failure?

On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 01:08:00 GMT
"Leon" wrote:

Stinky, is that you???

Posted to rec.woodworking

BGKM wrote:
No your fat whore Mother just left! You know she ashamed to have such a
failure girlie man for a son who still lives under her roof.

eh failure?

On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 01:08:00 GMT
"Leon" wrote:

Stinky, is that you???

Plonk

is worth a **** unless backed up with enough genuine information to make
him really know what he's talking about.

H. P. Lovecraft

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000722-1, 03/07/2007
Tested on: 3/7/2007 1:48:58 AM

Posted to rec.woodworking

"BGKM" wrote in message news:fypHh.10095$zh.5014@trnddc08...
No your fat whore Mother just left! You know she ashamed to have such a
failure girlie man for a son who still lives under her roof.

eh failure?

Still struggling with the English language I see.

Posted to rec.woodworking

What did you say asslicker? Hey do you still lick the cum off your fingers
jerking yourself off watching the clips on TV from Iraq?

or do you just lick it off your cat's ass????

.. .

OT - Sen-Sen J T Woodworking 49 March 4th 07 04:26 AM
Candidate For 2007 Idiot Of The Year Award - Me (and it's only Jan 7th) charlie b Woodworking 20 January 9th 07 11:56 PM
Dissecting A Candidate Turning (long) in a.b.p.w. charlie b Woodturning 4 October 21st 06 06:38 PM
My Dick Smells Like Parmesan Cheese due to poor hygiene, Sen. Zephram MacAllister. Larry Blanchard Woodworking 0 May 17th 06 04:04 PM
Presidential workshop hrvoje Metalworking 4 May 15th 06 01:13 AM