DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   In the Words of Republican Presidential Candidate Sen. John McCain (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/194280-words-republican-presidential-candidate-sen-john-mccain.html)

BGKM March 6th 07 11:52 PM

In the Words of Republican Presidential Candidate Sen. John McCain

U.S. Department of Defense
Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense (Public Affairs)
News Release
On the Web:
http://www.defenselink.mil/releases/...eleaseid=10581
Media contact: +1 (703) 697-5131/697-5132 Public contact:
http://www.dod.mil/faq/comment.html
or +1 (703) 428-0711 +1
IMMEDIATE RELEASE No. 252-07
March 06, 2007
DoD Identifies Marine Casualty

The Department of Defense announced today the death of a
Marine who was supporting Operation Iraqi Freedom. Lance Cpl. Raul S.
Bravo, 21, of Elko, Nev., died March 3 while conducting combat
operations in Al Anbar province, Iraq. Bravo was assigned to 3rd
Battalion, 4th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division, I Marine
Expeditionary Force, Twentynine Palms, Calif. For more information in
regard to this release the media can contact the Camp Pendleton public
affairs office at (760) 830-5476.

Is that gender confused JT still calling men by womens names. I read
that's how old homosexuals who have lived a lifetime of being fags in
denial live with it...

Leon March 7th 07 01:08 AM

In the Words of Republican Presidential Candidate Sen. John McCain WASTED#3172: Lance Cpl. Raul S. Bravo, 21, of Elko, Nev

Stinky, is that you???

BGKM March 7th 07 02:35 AM

In the Words of Republican Presidential Candidate Sen. John

No your fat whore Mother just left! You know she ashamed to have such a
failure girlie man for a son who still lives under her roof.

eh failure?

On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 01:08:00 GMT
"Leon" wrote:

Stinky, is that you???

Bill in Detroit March 7th 07 06:48 AM

BGKM wrote:
No your fat whore Mother just left! You know she ashamed to have such a
failure girlie man for a son who still lives under her roof.

eh failure?

On Wed, 07 Mar 2007 01:08:00 GMT
"Leon" wrote:

Stinky, is that you???

Plonk

is worth a **** unless backed up with enough genuine information to make
him really know what he's talking about.

H. P. Lovecraft

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000722-1, 03/07/2007
Tested on: 3/7/2007 1:48:58 AM

Leon March 7th 07 02:36 PM

"BGKM" wrote in message news:fypHh.10095$zh.5014@trnddc08...
No your fat whore Mother just left! You know she ashamed to have such a
failure girlie man for a son who still lives under her roof.

eh failure?

Still struggling with the English language I see.

Tall Oak March 8th 07 12:31 AM

In the Words of Republican Presidential Candidate Sen. John McCain WASTED#3172: Lance Cpl. Raul S. Bravo, 21, of Elko, Nev

What did you say asslicker? Hey do you still lick the cum off your fingers
jerking yourself off watching the clips on TV from Iraq?

or do you just lick it off your cat's ass????

.. .