Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default YOUR VOTE FOR REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE

On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 13:53:57 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Jan 31, 4:14*pm, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 12:10:45 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03

wrote:
It might be fun to look back at who ran against who over the years and
see if there was another time when the front runners all had less than
common given names.

Newt was from a broken family. Adopted, given his surname. From that
he has done well for himself.

Mitt built his wealth from nothing (not inherited money).

Barack, who really knows.

Why are you discussing their source of wealth when I was discussing
their first names?

Well excuse me. You mentioned "names". I still wonder the origin of a
"surname" GINGRICH !

My apologies.