Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default YOUR VOTE FOR REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE

On Jan 31, 11:55*am, "dadiOH" wrote:
Home Guy wrote:
YOUR VOTE FOR REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE

http://polldaddy.com/poll/5826843/

Current results (as of 9:45 am EST Tuesday Jan 31)

NEWT GINGRICH *26% * 2,880 votes
RON PAUL * * * 25% * 2,760 votes
MITT ROMNEY * *30% * 3,351 votes
RICK SANTORUM *19% * 2,175 votes

11,165 Total Votes

Where is "None of the above"?

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
Get it athttp://mysite.verizon.net/xico

Does any but me find it somewhat interesting that the 3 top prospects
for our next President are named Barack, Newt and Mitt?

Even if we went with their real first names (Barack, Newton and
Willard) I'd still find it interesting.

It might be fun to look back at who ran against who over the years and
see if there was another time when the front runners all had less than
common given names.