Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sony QuadraStation 2.4 answering machine.

I have a Sony QuadraStation 2.4 answering machine which I purchased,
used, from a garage sale.

It seems to work very well except for the fact that it has a pre-
recorded outgoing message and I would MUCH rather have MY voice
announcing my message.

I have tried searching for a .pdf 'owners manual' but have not found
one.

If you could give me a link to such a manual I would really appreciate
it.

TIA.

Lewis

*****
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/26/12 10:48 am, wrote:
I have a Sony QuadraStation 2.4 answering machine which I purchased,
used, from a garage sale.

It seems to work very well except for the fact that it has a pre-
recorded outgoing message and I would MUCH rather have MY voice
announcing my message.

I have tried searching for a .pdf 'owners manual' but have not found
one.

If you could give me a link to such a manual I would really appreciate
it.

I know that it can be tricky knowing just what to ask Google to search
for, but I searched for 'Sony quadrastation manual' (without the quotes)
and found

http://docs.sony.com/release/SPPS2730.pdf

but I don't see anything there about recording one's own message.

We actually had one of these for a few years, but I don't recall whether
we were able to record our own message. We replaced it by a Panasonic
DECT 6.0 system because the Sony interfered with the wireless networking.

Perce
Posted to alt.home.repair

The first google link I got on 'Sony QuadraStation 2.4' was thishttps://www.docs.sony.com/release/SPPS2730.pdf

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Thats just what I wanted, thanks.

I guess I was expecting 'Sony QuadraStation 2.4' to be in the title.

Kind regards.

Lewis

*****