Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default Sony QuadraStation 2.4 answering machine.

wrote the following on 1/26/2012 10:48 AM (ET):
I have a Sony QuadraStation 2.4 answering machine which I purchased,
used, from a garage sale.

It seems to work very well except for the fact that it has a pre-
recorded outgoing message and I would MUCH rather have MY voice
announcing my message.

I have tried searching for a .pdf 'owners manual' but have not found
one.

If you could give me a link to such a manual I would really appreciate
it.

TIA.

Lewis

*****

The first google link I got on 'Sony QuadraStation 2.4' was this
https://www.docs.sony.com/release/SPPS2730.pdf

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY