Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Any Teranews Users Here?

Problem I'm having. Wondering if it's on my end or at the server.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 00:17:27 GMT, Red Green
wrote:

Problem I'm having. Wondering if it's on my end or at the server.

I am using it right now. It does get messed up now and then.
Did you go to the site and see what the status is?
Posted to alt.home.repair
N8N N8N is offline

On Jan 24, 7:17*pm, Red Green wrote:
Problem I'm having. Wondering if it's on my end or at the server.

I had a problem a few days ago where my connection was denied because
it said I was connected from another computer. Had to log into their
web site and kill the "other" connection than all was better again.
Not sure how that happened as I only have two PCs with Thunderbird set
up for my Teranews account and the one I wasn't using was powered down
and in a laptop bag.

nate
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Doug" wrote in
:

wrote:

Problem I'm having. Wondering if it's on my end or at the server.

I don't think this is the right newsgroup for this. Off hand I don't
know which is but I'm sure there are many more closely related to your
question.

Tried. NG
Posted to alt.home.repair

joevan wrote in
:

wrote:

Problem I'm having. Wondering if it's on my end or at the server.

I am using it right now. It does get messed up now and then.
Did you go to the site and see what the status is?

They never update their status any more. Last one was Jan 2010.

teranews Steve B[_10_] Metalworking 5 March 23rd 11 01:17 AM
Teranews Snag[_3_] Metalworking 2 March 22nd 11 09:52 PM
teranews dot gone Stormin Mormon Home Repair 4 March 20th 11 10:57 PM
other teranews users - anyone able to post successfully throughteranews? bill Metalworking 6 November 2nd 08 04:55 PM
for those using teranews William Noble Metalworking 1 October 4th 08 05:30 PM