Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Actuary work

On Jan 21, 3:40*am, Han wrote:
" wrote :

On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 00:54:42 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

On Jan 19, 9:34*pm, Han wrote:
harry wrote in news:e1b37b0a-91a8-419e-af63-
:

I never buy insurance except for stuff I couldn't afford to
replace (house) and what I legally have to (car)

Don't you have compulsory health insurance of some dubious quality?

It's not considered insurance over here. *it's considered to be a
right.

The difference is that no-one is making a profit out of someone elses
bad fortune. *We consider that to be immoral.

Oh, your doctors work for free?

No they don't work for free, but some work more for helping people,
rather than getting rich and/or playing the insurance and the patient.
At least that was what the trauma surgeon said more or less. *The one
that repaired my badly fractured leg in Holland. *I got 2 plates and a
dozen or so screws in my right leg after both tibia and fibula broke just
above the ankle. *Less than $10K total, including the ambulance. *I was
traveling again after 3 days.

--
Best regards
Han

Well, if that happened to me, I wouldn't have to pay a thing.

You know, your English is better than most of these Americans of
English descent.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 21 Jan 2012 03:35:39 GMT, Han wrote:

" wrote in
:

On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 00:55:32 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

On Jan 20, 2:28*am, "
wrote:
On 19 Jan 2012 21:34:50 GMT, Han wrote:

harry wrote in news:e1b37b0a-91a8-419e-af63-
:

I never buy insurance except for stuff I couldn't afford to
replace (house) and what I legally have to (car)

Don't you have compulsory health insurance of some dubious quality?

Sure, but it's "free".

Nothing is free.

Gee, you Europeons think it is.

I was Dutch, but no longer.

I know. The worst kind. ;-)

Have you ever heard of free shipping? grin.

In the 60's it was all about free sex.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 01:25:36 -0800 (PST), harry wrote:

On Jan 21, 4:29*am, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 21 Jan 2012 03:35:39 GMT, Han wrote:

Have you ever heard of free shipping? *grin.

Yeah, but they expect you to by something to get it. *Always a catch.

Or, "Nothing to pay for X months". When I hear that, I know it's
expensive goods.

Not always. I've bought a *lot* of stuff using other people's money.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 01:21:03 -0800 (PST), harry wrote:

wrote:
On 19 Jan 2012 21:34:50 GMT, Han wrote:

harry wrote in news:e1b37b0a-91a8-419e-af63-
:

I never buy insurance except for stuff I couldn't afford to replace
(house) and what I legally have to (car)

Don't you have compulsory health insurance of some dubious quality?

Sure, but it's "free".

Nothing is free.

Gee, you Europeons think it is.- Hide quoted text -

Heh. You are the one living in a fascist state.

We always expect the fascists to be the first ones to call others fascists.
It's the "liberal" way.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 21 Jan 2012 03:40:01 GMT, Han wrote:

" wrote in
:

wrote:

On Jan 19, 9:34*pm, Han wrote:
harry wrote in news:e1b37b0a-91a8-419e-af63-
:

I never buy insurance except for stuff I couldn't afford to
replace (house) and what I legally have to (car)

Don't you have compulsory health insurance of some dubious quality?

It's not considered insurance over here. it's considered to be a
right.

The difference is that no-one is making a profit out of someone elses
bad fortune. We consider that to be immoral.

Oh, your doctors work for free?

No they don't work for free, but some work more for helping people,
rather than getting rich and/or playing the insurance and the patient.

They're working to help others, rather than feed their families? They're such
nice people.

At least that was what the trauma surgeon said more or less. The one
that repaired my badly fractured leg in Holland. I got 2 plates and a
dozen or so screws in my right leg after both tibia and fibula broke just
above the ankle. Less than $10K total, including the ambulance. I was
traveling again after 3 days.

What was less than $10K? His salary for the day?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/20/2012 9:35 PM, Han wrote:
z wrote in
:

On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 00:55:32 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Jan 20, 2:28 am, "
wrote:
On 19 Jan 2012 21:34:50 GMT, wrote:

wrote in news:e1b37b0a-91a8-419e-af63-
:

I never buy insurance except for stuff I couldn't afford to
replace (house) and what I legally have to (car)

Don't you have compulsory health insurance of some dubious quality?

Sure, but it's "free".

Nothing is free.

Gee, you Europeons think it is.

I was Dutch, but no longer.
Have you ever heard of free shipping?grin.

I've a Net friend named Hans who works for The Dutch version of The IRS
and he carries a gun. Atypical European and very nice guy. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

" wrote in
:

wrote:

On Jan 21, 4:29*am, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 21 Jan 2012 03:35:39 GMT, Han wrote:

Have you ever heard of free shipping? *grin.

Yeah, but they expect you to by something to get it. *Always a
catch.

Or, "Nothing to pay for X months". When I hear that, I know it's
expensive goods.

Not always. I've bought a *lot* of stuff using other people's money.

That's the trick. Works, if you read the fine print. DAMHIKT.

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Ed Pawlowski wrote in
:

On 21 Jan 2012 03:35:39 GMT, Han wrote:

Have you ever heard of free shipping? grin.

Yeah, but they expect you to by something to get it. Always a catch.

Harry's healthcare is alsopaid for by levying a charge on him. Since he
doesn't look at his paycheck, he doesn't see the line item. Although,
perhaps Albion is perfide enough to hide the cost somewhere grin.

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

The Daring Dufas wrote in
:

On 1/20/2012 9:35 PM, Han wrote:
z wrote in
:

On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 00:55:32 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Jan 20, 2:28 am, "
wrote:
On 19 Jan 2012 21:34:50 GMT, wrote:

wrote in
:

I never buy insurance except for stuff I couldn't afford to
replace (house) and what I legally have to (car)

Don't you have compulsory health insurance of some dubious
quality?

Sure, but it's "free".

Nothing is free.

Gee, you Europeons think it is.

I was Dutch, but no longer.
Have you ever heard of free shipping?grin.

I've a Net friend named Hans who works for The Dutch version of The
IRS and he carries a gun. Atypical European and very nice guy. ^_^

TDD

Han, Hans, Jan, all shortening of Johan(nes).
Never had anything to do with the belastingdienst. Dad did pay, though

Best regards
Han
email address is invalid
Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

harry wrote in
:

On Jan 21, 3:40*am, Han wrote:
" wrote
innews:7o5kh7l3

:

wrote:

On Jan 19, 9:34*pm, Han wrote:
[...]

I got most back, except for a deductible (I forgot, $250 I believe). It
cost me a bit more than that, because the insurance company used exchange
rates in their favor.

You know, your English is better than most of these Americans of
English descent.

??? I learned to spell. But let's table this subject (US meaning, NOT
UK, which is opposite).

--
Best regards
Han

Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

" wrote in
:

On 21 Jan 2012 03:40:01 GMT, Han wrote:

" wrote in
m:

wrote:

On Jan 19, 9:34*pm, Han wrote:
harry wrote in news:e1b37b0a-91a8-419e-af63-
:

I never buy insurance except for stuff I couldn't afford to
replace (house) and what I legally have to (car)

Don't you have compulsory health insurance of some dubious
quality?

It's not considered insurance over here. it's considered to be a
right.

The difference is that no-one is making a profit out of someone
elses bad fortune. We consider that to be immoral.

Oh, your doctors work for free?

No they don't work for free, but some work more for helping people,
rather than getting rich and/or playing the insurance and the patient.

They're working to help others, rather than feed their families?
They're such nice people.

The surgeon, who had a kidney transplant, also works somehwat as a
volunteer - I didn't get that exactly - on a Medivac helicopter) has a
normal job, for which he gets a salary. No piecemeal extraction of
insurance company or patient funds, with the extraordinary administration
to make sure everything goes right. This system eliminates a lot of
administrative ****, that ultimately is paid for by the patient (or the
people).

At least that was what the trauma surgeon said more or less. The one
that repaired my badly fractured leg in Holland. I got 2 plates and a
dozen or so screws in my right leg after both tibia and fibula broke
just above the ankle. Less than $10K total, including the ambulance.
I was traveling again after 3 days.

What was less than $10K? His salary for the day?

That US$10K was the total cost of my medical treatment. Ambulance, OR, 3
nights in hospital. I can get the invoices for you if you want to. I
ultimately paid about $250-$400. Of course, I did have to get a first
class seat on the plane home, and that cost me very much more.

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/21/2012 11:48 AM, Han wrote:
The Daring wrote in
:

On 1/20/2012 9:35 PM, Han wrote:
z wrote in
:

On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 00:55:32 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Jan 20, 2:28 am, "
wrote:
On 19 Jan 2012 21:34:50 GMT, wrote:

wrote in
:

I never buy insurance except for stuff I couldn't afford to
replace (house) and what I legally have to (car)

Don't you have compulsory health insurance of some dubious
quality?

Sure, but it's "free".

Nothing is free.

Gee, you Europeons think it is.

I was Dutch, but no longer.
Have you ever heard of free shipping?grin.

I've a Net friend named Hans who works for The Dutch version of The
IRS and he carries a gun. Atypical European and very nice guy. ^_^

TDD

Han, Hans, Jan, all shortening of Johan(nes).
Never had anything to do with the belastingdienst. Dad did pay, though

Heck, we're all cousins anyway. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 21 Jan 2012 17:44:53 GMT, Han wrote:

" wrote in
:

wrote:

On Jan 21, 4:29*am, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 21 Jan 2012 03:35:39 GMT, Han wrote:

Have you ever heard of free shipping? *grin.

Yeah, but they expect you to by something to get it. *Always a
catch.

Or, "Nothing to pay for X months". When I hear that, I know it's
expensive goods.

Not always. I've bought a *lot* of stuff using other people's money.

That's the trick. Works, if you read the fine print. DAMHIKT.

You enter into contracts without reading the "fine print"?
Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

" wrote in
:

wrote:

On Jan 21, 4:29*am, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 21 Jan 2012 03:35:39 GMT, Han wrote:

Have you ever heard of free shipping? *grin.

Yeah, but they expect you to by something to get it. *Always a
catch.

Or, "Nothing to pay for X months". When I hear that, I know it's
expensive goods.

Not always. I've bought a *lot* of stuff using other people's money.

That's the trick. Works, if you read the fine print. DAMHIKT.

You enter into contracts without reading the "fine print"?

I missed something in the fine print. First statement after this "no
interest loan" woke me up, and I angrily paid off the loan. Was worth
the lesson.

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 21 Jan 2012 20:32:18 GMT, Han wrote:

" wrote in
:

wrote:

On Jan 21, 4:29*am, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 21 Jan 2012 03:35:39 GMT, Han wrote:

Have you ever heard of free shipping? *grin.

Yeah, but they expect you to by something to get it. *Always a
catch.

Or, "Nothing to pay for X months". When I hear that, I know it's
expensive goods.

Not always. I've bought a *lot* of stuff using other people's money.

That's the trick. Works, if you read the fine print. DAMHIKT.

You enter into contracts without reading the "fine print"?

I missed something in the fine print. First statement after this "no
interest loan" woke me up, and I angrily paid off the loan. Was worth
the lesson.

You didn't pay the loan during the no-interest period and were surprised that
they took you to the cleaners? Credit cards are "free" until they're due,
too. ;-)

Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

" wrote in
:

You didn't pay the loan during the no-interest period and were
surprised that they took you to the cleaners?

The wording was vague, and I admit I was for a moment gullible. I canceled
the card when the first statement with a for me unexpected charge arrived.
I paid the charges that day and told them to ... off (bit more politely)

Credit cards are "free" until they're due, too. ;-)

I always pay credit card balances in full. That means I have a few thou
due each month, but it is in essence a free loan, which gives me points
too.

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 21 Jan 2012 18:11:39 GMT, Han wrote:

That US$10K was the total cost of my medical treatment. Ambulance, OR, 3
nights in hospital. I can get the invoices for you if you want to. I
ultimately paid about $250-$400. Of course, I did have to get a first
class seat on the plane home, and that cost me very much more.

Ouch a first class seat can cost more than a 10 day stay in the
hospital. Did the airline cut you a break?

Last October we went to Milan through Dublin. My wife can't walk an
airport and always has a wheelchair provided. On the flight home, the
leg from Milan to Dublin was loaded with a school trip. When
boarding, the crew gave my wife a row to herself and gave me the row
across to myself.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Ed Pawlowski wrote in
:

Ouch a first class seat can cost more than a 10 day stay in the
hospital. Did the airline cut you a break?

No. And I didn't like it the least. I had to trade in air miles, and that
cost. Plus the "discounted" ticket. Total $750 + the airmiles + I lost
the return trip ticket for all intents and purposes. But with the Air
France meals and being able to keep my leg high, it was worth it.

Last October we went to Milan through Dublin. My wife can't walk an
airport and always has a wheelchair provided. On the flight home, the
leg from Milan to Dublin was loaded with a school trip. When
boarding, the crew gave my wife a row to herself and gave me the row
across to myself.

No direct flights to Bean Town from Milan? OK, I looked for this coming
summer - non-stop RT is $1500/person. Ouch.

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 21 Jan 2012 21:27:02 GMT, Han wrote:

" wrote in
:

You didn't pay the loan during the no-interest period and were
surprised that they took you to the cleaners?

The wording was vague, and I admit I was for a moment gullible. I canceled
the card when the first statement with a for me unexpected charge arrived.
I paid the charges that day and told them to ... off (bit more politely)

I've had dozens of these free loans and have never paid a dime over that. I
certainly don't wait for the last minute to pay them off, but it is handy to
have a six or twelve (or eighteen) month float.

Credit cards are "free" until they're due, too. ;-)

I always pay credit card balances in full. That means I have a few thou
due each month, but it is in essence a free loan, which gives me points
too.

We're usually under a thousand but have been well over that for the past few
months. We should put more on the cards, but don't. Free points? Who wants
"points"? I want the green folding stuff (got a check for $250 from
Chase/Visa and I get $25 gift cards every few months from AmEx.).
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 21 Jan 2012 22:28:27 GMT, Han wrote:

No direct flights to Bean Town from Milan? OK, I looked for this coming
summer - non-stop RT is $1500/person. Ouch.

Alitalia used to have a direct flight. Aer Lingus was OK, but they
fly into Linate rather than Malpensa. OK for me, but my wife had to
go up the steps outside rather than a jetway off the plane.

Lots of walking in Dublin too. To get tot he plane at the next gate,
we had to go to the main terminal, through security again, then back
to the gate. Thankfully, my wife was being pushed in a char or we
could never do it.

As for the prices, holy crap, they sure went up. We paid $1600 for
the two of us. We were thinking of going again next year, but the
price is damned near double. We flew into Milan because it was $400
cheaper than Rome. It did cost me some driving time on the way home
though because we went south of Rome the second week so it was a
longer drive back to Milan. First week we were half way so it did not
matter.

Airline pricing is crazy. It would have been cheaper to fly Boston-
Rome- Florence rather than just fly Boston-Rome. Same place from
Boston, but fly a greater distance and save $200.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 21, 4:01*pm, "
wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 01:25:36 -0800 (PST), harry wrote:
On Jan 21, 4:29*am, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 21 Jan 2012 03:35:39 GMT, Han wrote:

Have you ever heard of free shipping? *grin.

Yeah, but they expect you to by something to get it. *Always a catch..

Or, "Nothing to pay for X months". *When I hear that, I know it's
expensive goods.

Not always. *I've bought a *lot* of stuff using other people's money.

Some-one has paid for that money. That cost was passed on to you
somehow.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 21, 5:46*pm, Han wrote:
Ed Pawlowski wrote :

On 21 Jan 2012 03:35:39 GMT, Han wrote:

Have you ever heard of free shipping? *grin.

Yeah, but they expect you to by something to get it. *Always a catch.

Harry's healthcare is alsopaid for by levying a charge on him. *Since he
doesn't look at his paycheck, he doesn't see the line item. *Although,
perhaps Albion is perfide enough to hide the cost somewhere grin.

--
Best regards
Han
email address is invalid

As I have said, nothing is free. except to the workshy. We are getting
a lot of scumbag Eastern Europeans overhere at the moment on the
scrounge.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 21, 9:27*pm, Han wrote:
" wrote :

You didn't pay the loan during the no-interest period and were
surprised that they took you to the cleaners?

The wording was vague, and I admit I was for a moment gullible. *I canceled
the card when the first statement with a for me unexpected charge arrived..
I paid the charges that day and told them to ... off (bit more politely)

Credit cards are "free" until they're due, too. *;-)

I always pay credit card balances in full. *That means I have a few thou
due each month, but it is in essence a free loan, which gives me points
too.

--
Best regards
Han
email address is invalid

Whoever you buy from pays. Money is deducted from the amount received,
1.5 or 2% over here. Someone always pays.
The banks here are always trying it on here too with hidden extras.
I never borrow money for any purpose.. There are too many parasites
over here.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 22, 3:58*am, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
[...]

They have "carbon taxes" on flying in Europe.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Ed Pawlowski wrote in
:

[...]

We flew in and out of Paris in the summer of 2010 with our then 10
year-old granddaughter. Then we took the night train Paris to Florence
(never again - the train crews had been on strike, went back to work,
but there was no A/C, and no food until they finally loaded some
sandwiches). We rented a car in Pisa airport and visited my sister in
law who lives near Arezzo. We then flew RyanAir to Holland (good and
cheap experience!) to visit the Dutch relatives. Then we took the
Thalys back to Paris and my sister, and after a few days flew back to
EWR. I broke my leg in Holland (other posts) so that spolied a part of
the trip, as did the loss of Holland to Spain in the soccer worldcup ...
But Spain was definitely the better team in that match. Because of
staying with relatives, the trip was relatively economical.

--
Best regards
Han

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 02:49:46 -0800 (PST), harry wrote:

On Jan 21, 9:27*pm, Han wrote:
" wrote :

You didn't pay the loan during the no-interest period and were
surprised that they took you to the cleaners?

The wording was vague, and I admit I was for a moment gullible. *I canceled
the card when the first statement with a for me unexpected charge arrived.
I paid the charges that day and told them to ... off (bit more politely)

Credit cards are "free" until they're due, too. *;-)

I always pay credit card balances in full. *That means I have a few thou
due each month, but it is in essence a free loan, which gives me points
too.

--
Best regards
Han
email address is invalid

Whoever you buy from pays.

Yep. As long as I don't, what do I care who pays what?

Money is deducted from the amount received,
1.5 or 2% over here. Someone always pays.
The banks here are always trying it on here too with hidden extras.

No "hidden extras" at all. They're all out in the open (by law). Just don't
do that and the loan is free.

I never borrow money for any purpose..

I'll use other people's money. They want me to. Why not?

There are too many parasites over here.

After reading your posts for a year, I know that to be true.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 02:03:36 -0800 (PST), harry wrote:

On Jan 21, 4:01*pm, "
wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 01:25:36 -0800 (PST), harry wrote:
On Jan 21, 4:29*am, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 21 Jan 2012 03:35:39 GMT, Han wrote:

Have you ever heard of free shipping? *grin.

Yeah, but they expect you to by something to get it. *Always a catch.

Or, "Nothing to pay for X months". *When I hear that, I know it's
expensive goods.

Not always. *I've bought a *lot* of stuff using other people's money.

Some-one has paid for that money. That cost was passed on to you
somehow.

Nope. Just another cost of doing business. They don't give the deal
sweetener and I don't buy.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 02:06:39 -0800 (PST), harry wrote:

On Jan 21, 5:46*pm, Han wrote:
Ed Pawlowski wrote :

On 21 Jan 2012 03:35:39 GMT, Han wrote:

Have you ever heard of free shipping? *grin.

Yeah, but they expect you to by something to get it. *Always a catch.

Harry's healthcare is alsopaid for by levying a charge on him. *Since he
doesn't look at his paycheck, he doesn't see the line item. *Although,
perhaps Albion is perfide enough to hide the cost somewhere grin.

--
Best regards
Han
email address is invalid

As I have said, nothing is free.

You're wrong (no surprises).

except to the workshy. We are getting
a lot of scumbag Eastern Europeans overhere at the moment on the
scrounge.

....and a lot of native born.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 21, 9:27*pm, Han wrote:
" wrote :

[...]

After reading your posts for a year, I know that to be true.- Hide quoted text -

By not borrowing, one can increase one's standard of living.
Buy stuff like cars and other consumer goods is particularly foolish.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 01:25:36 -0800 (PST), harry wrote:
On Jan 21, 4:29*am, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 21 Jan 2012 03:35:39 GMT, Han wrote:

Have you ever heard of free shipping? *grin.

Yeah, but they expect you to by something to get it. *Always a catch.

Or, "Nothing to pay for X months". *When I hear that, I know it's
expensive goods.

Not always. *I've bought a *lot* of stuff using other people's money..

Some-one has paid for that money. That cost was passed on to you
somehow.

Nope. *Just another cost of doing business. *They don't give the deal
sweetener and I don't buy. *- Hide quoted text -

You think they're in business for your benift?
Now I know you're crazed.
Anything they provide, you pay for.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 02:23:18 -0800 (PST), harry wrote:

On Jan 21, 9:27*pm, Han wrote:
" wrote :

[...]

You're fookin' loony.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 02:25:37 -0800 (PST), harry wrote:

wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 01:25:36 -0800 (PST), harry wrote:
On Jan 21, 4:29*am, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 21 Jan 2012 03:35:39 GMT, Han wrote:

Have you ever heard of free shipping? *grin.

Yeah, but they expect you to by something to get it. *Always a catch.

Or, "Nothing to pay for X months". *When I hear that, I know it's
expensive goods.

Not always. *I've bought a *lot* of stuff using other people's money.

Some-one has paid for that money. That cost was passed on to you
somehow.

Nope. *Just another cost of doing business. *They don't give the deal
sweetener and I don't buy. *- Hide quoted text -

You think they're in business for your benift?

Absolutely!

Now I know you're crazed.

I wouldn't expect a Europeon socialist to understand basic economics.

Anything they provide, you pay for.

It's a fair trade. Without it they make nothing.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 01:25:36 -0800 (PST), harry wrote:
On Jan 21, 4:29*am, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 21 Jan 2012 03:35:39 GMT, Han wrote:

Have you ever heard of free shipping? *grin.

Yeah, but they expect you to by something to get it. *Always a catch.

Or, "Nothing to pay for X months". *When I hear that, I know it's
expensive goods.

Not always. *I've bought a *lot* of stuff using other people's money.

Some-one has paid for that money. That cost was passed on to you
somehow.

Nope. *Just another cost of doing business. *They don't give the deal
sweetener and I don't buy. *- Hide quoted text -

You think they're in business for your benift?

Absolutely!

Now I know you're crazed.

I wouldn't expect a Europeon socialist to understand basic economics.

Anything they provide, you pay for.

It's a fair trade. *Without it they make nothing.- Hide quoted text -

I consider it my business to minimise his profit.
His loss is my gain.
The customer is always right.
There are crooks everywhere and I consider all salespeople to be
potential crooks out to rip me off.
You only have to review the "discount" culture to understand this.

You Americans are known to be credulous. Anyone that thinks a saleman
is your friend certainly falls into that category.
Possibly even the one below, dopey.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Jan 24, 3:57 am, "
wrote:
On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 02:25:37 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:
On Jan 22, 6:10 pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 02:03:36 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:
wrote:
[...]

LOL
Look who's "credulous" and believes that ALL Americans think a salesman is
their friend..
Apparently Dopey is your smart brother.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 24, 5:16*pm, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jan 24, 3:57 am, "
wrote:
On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 02:25:37 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:
On Jan 22, 6:10 pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 02:03:36 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:
wrote:
[...]

* * Apparently Dopey is your smart brother.- Hide quoted text -

Well, you seem to be one of them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"harry" wrote in message
On Jan 24, 5:16 pm, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:
"harry" wrote in message

On Jan 24, 3:57 am, "
wrote:
On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 02:25:37 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:
On Jan 22, 6:10 pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 02:03:36 -0800 (PST), harry

wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Poor harry
Is that the best you can come up with ?