Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Hijabs instead of Green berets?

US army recruits wearing hijabs & turbans!

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/fea...egory/muslims/

Wonder how long this lot'll go on before someone shoots them?
Posted to alt.home.repair

harry wrote the following:
US army recruits wearing hijabs & turbans!

They are not part of the US Army, or any other military branch, but are
funded by the Federal Government. The Junior Reserve Officers Training
Corps (JROTC) is a High School program. They are not military recruits,
nor obligated to enlist in the military upon graduation.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 09:03:55 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

US army recruits wearing hijabs & turbans!

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/fea...egory/muslims/

Wonder how long this lot'll go on before someone shoots them?

Shooting them is not the solution. The problem resides at 1600
Pennsylvania Ave. Once he has been voted out we can begin to undo his
many mistakes. The cost of that imposter on our country is
incalculable and will take decades to eliminate.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

US army recruits wearing hijabs& turbans!

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/fea...egory/muslims/

Wonder how long this lot'll go on before someone shoots them?

Shooting them is not the solution. The problem resides at 1600
Pennsylvania Ave. Once he has been voted out we can begin to undo his
many mistakes. The cost of that imposter on our country is
incalculable and will take decades to eliminate.

It took a while to recover from Carter but I think much more damage was
done this time. o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

US army recruits wearing hijabs& turbans!

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/fea...egory/muslims/

Wonder how long this lot'll go on before someone shoots them?

Shooting them is not the solution. The problem resides at 1600
Pennsylvania Ave. Once he has been voted out we can begin to undo his
many mistakes. The cost of that imposter on our country is
incalculable and will take decades to eliminate.

It took a while to recover from Carter

It didn't take all that long after Carter Sr. The hostages came home rather
quickly.

but I think much more damage was done this time. o_O

The recovery after Carter Jr. will take far longer, if it ever happens. Iran's
nukes are a far bigger problem than the hostages and the economy is in even
worse shape, though it will recover if the government ever takes its boot off
businesses' throat.

IF green means acetylene, why is Bernzomatic selling propane in dark green? mm Home Repair 8 February 24th 11 02:33 AM
Green libs cause green pipes Wes[_2_] Metalworking 16 March 5th 10 06:16 AM
Hijabs [email protected] Woodworking 0 April 22nd 08 04:34 PM
Hijabs [email protected] Home Repair 0 April 21st 08 11:40 AM
Hijabs [email protected] Home Repair 0 April 21st 08 10:10 AM