Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Hijabs instead of Green berets?

On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 17:59:47 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 12/26/2011 4:19 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Mon, 26 Dec 2011 09:03:55 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

US army recruits wearing hijabs& turbans!

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/fea...egory/muslims/

Wonder how long this lot'll go on before someone shoots them?

Shooting them is not the solution. The problem resides at 1600
Pennsylvania Ave. Once he has been voted out we can begin to undo his
many mistakes. The cost of that imposter on our country is
incalculable and will take decades to eliminate.

It took a while to recover from Carter

It didn't take all that long after Carter Sr. The hostages came home rather
quickly.

but I think much more damage was done this time. o_O

The recovery after Carter Jr. will take far longer, if it ever happens. Iran's
nukes are a far bigger problem than the hostages and the economy is in even
worse shape, though it will recover if the government ever takes its boot off
businesses' throat.