Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Federal Pacific Electric Stabloc

Today I discovered that a friend (who I value) lives in a trailer, with a
Federal Pacific Electric Stabloc breaker panel. Who can spot why this might
be a concern? What is the reccomended course of action?

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..