Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair

Default Generators, nat gas: Noise?

Air cooled versus liquid cooled has naught to do with what kind of fuel it
takes.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message

They are as loud as any typical small air cooled engine. If you want
quiet you have to move up to a commercial grade liquid cooled model.

I wouldn't expect the same engine to have any significant
difference in noise based on what fuel you put in it. You
do get about 20% less power out of the same engine if
it runs on nat gas versus gasoline. That should equate to
some difference in noise, but doubt it's significant.

Generators, nat gas: Noise? Existential Angst[_2_] Home Repair 57 December 27th 11 07:06 PM
Highway Noise Barrier???? White noise???? infiniteMPG Home Repair 17 August 17th 08 06:14 PM
Using Pink noise to mask noise. I dont like noise. Home Repair 2 February 25th 08 06:42 PM
O/T generators Andy R UK diy 31 March 23rd 06 02:25 PM
Generators Sparks UK diy 15 September 10th 05 12:48 AM